Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Sevilla literally owns this competition :dead:

Sevilla didn't even score a goal themselves and still won.
Dawg, these guys are something else in this comp. 7-0 in finals in crazy. And they win in some of the craziest ways eg that Lukau OG from a few finals ago.

Sevilla just are something different in EL, I commend Mou for reaching a final with that bum ass squad
Roma failed Mou man. Tammy especially, you gotta bury that chance and make it 2-1. Feel bad for Dybala and Mou. Would have loved to see him lift another trophy.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
spainish teams have won this comp 10 times since 2006.

Screenshot-2023-06-01-at-00-24-15.png

and are 5 ahead.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Dawg, these guys are something else in this comp. 7-0 in finals in crazy. And they win in some of the craziest ways eg that Lukau OG from a few finals ago.

Roma failed Mou man. Tammy especially, you gotta bury that chance and make it 2-1. Feel bad for Dybala and Mou. Would have loved to see him lift another trophy.
Maybe, just maybe because I don't follow Italian soccer like that, I feel like Dybala's career should of been bigger.

I guess it's partly on his position dying out also on Argentina who is he really benching... definitely not Mr. you know who.

How has Tammy been since leaving Chelsea?

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Didn't watch the game but I officially hate Sevilla. Such a lucky bum ass team

7-0 in finals

Back to back wins on penalties

Totally outplayed by United at Old Trafford but the combination of a Ten Hag moment of madness, own goal and United going down to 10 men cause of injury sees them salvage the tie

As said above, they win the final without scoring a goal

They are 11th(!) in La Liga but will be playing in the Champions League (and Super Cup) next season.

How jammy can a team get? :scust:

The definition of Spanish privelage when it comes to UEFA competitions. They'll probably finish third in the CL group on purpose to run it back again

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
TBH once starting players started being subbed off you could tell they wouldn't make it if it came down to penalties.

But why the final gotta be on a weekday, though lol?

Daps
Maybe, just maybe because I don't follow Italian soccer like that, I feel like Dybala's career should of been bigger.

I guess it's partly on his position dying out also on Argentina who is he really benching... definitely not Mr. you know who.

How has Tammy been since leaving Chelsea?
I"m a hardcore Giallorossi fan so watched them all season...Paulo is nice.....but he is injury prone and needs to be managed..