Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps

Weghorst up front I guess?:mjlol:

This is the reverse of "stick and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me."

Kinda glad I'm missing the final due to other obligations. So I'll miss Citeh putting 5 past us.:dead:

Ten Hag has been managing his minutes the entire time since he came back from the last injury

Get him outta here :camby:

denzel-washington-door.gif

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps

Strong Newcaste vibes right now because the green doesn't show up well in the images that have been leaked so far but I quite like the away kit. Think it will be a sleeper hit.

The 3rd kit reminds me too much of Liverpools away kit from a few seasons back.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK

Weghorst up front I guess?:mjlol:

This is the reverse of "stick and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me."

Kinda glad I'm missing the final due to other obligations. So I'll miss Citeh putting 5 past us.:dead:

I think he was always going Bruno right, Sancho left, Rashford up top anyway so he can shore up the midfield with a workhorse(not that Bruno isn’t), especially after Antony’s injury.(if he wasn’t injured Bruno might have been LW)

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I think he was always going Bruno right, Sancho left, Rashford up top anyway so he can shore up the midfield with a workhorse (not that Bruno isn’t), especially after Antony’s injury.(if he wasn’t injured Bruno might have been LW)

midfield 3 will be casemiro, fred and mcT then?

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Sevilla's Europa final streak vs Jose European final streak.

Somethings got to end. :lupe:

Think Jose ends Sevilla's streak.
My money's on Sevilla. They have more to lose, if they lose they get no European competition next season.

Either way, I think we're gonna have a great final.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I think he was always going Bruno right, Sancho left, Rashford up top anyway so he can shore up the midfield with a workhorse(not that Bruno isn’t), especially after Antony’s injury.(if he wasn’t injured Bruno might have been LW)
It would pretty dumb to move Sancho back left after he finally found form on the right. Also Garnacho's been great on the left and his pace is needed on the counter against City, so Bruno is not just spamming balls over the top to Rashford.

But I don't think any of that matters because stubborn ass ETH will have Eriksen :flabbynsick: trying to cover KDB, Gudogan and Silva in the midfield :francis:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At least there's some good news today.

Getting the two strippers Jorginho and Kovacic outta here in the space of just 5 months might be the best thing the new ownership has done.

They're winning me back already. :jbhmm:
Whorejinho and Kovashyt out my club.

I don't care, finishing 12th was worth it. :wow: