Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Old Fat Sam has really lost his midas touch from never being relegated as a Premier league manager and being the man to come in and save a club form relegation to his last 2 jobs getting both teams relegated

I admit he didn't really get enough time to save Leeds this time round

I still feel if they just kept Marsch they would have got the results to just stay in the league.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Well the way pool finished that last game has me concerned...did they just not GAF or this defense just that bad.... Fab is no longer a starting caliber player... And Virgil is up and down....let's see what they do this summer:francis:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Well the way pool finished that last game has me concerned...did they just not GAF or this defense just that bad.... Fab is no longer a starting caliber player... And Virgil is up and down....let's see what they do this summer:francis:
I’m not overly concerned, Fab and Milner in midfield was only ever gonna be :picard: Gomez is clearly 4th choice, l think we seen enough these last 10 games to think we be ok as long as the additions that need made are.

Bobby got to go out on his terms and with a proper sign off and send off which is all that mattered yesterday :banderas: GOAT didn’t through injury last season and same with Naby this :mjcry:

Only thing I’m disappointed with is young Fab not getting on, the game didn’t matter and especially with Kloppo’s comments pregame about how good his attitude has been and how he’s applied himself didn’t sit right with me at all that he wasn’t rewarded :francis:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Only thing I’m disappointed with is young Fab not getting on, the game didn’t matter and especially with Kloppo’s comments pregame about how good his attitude has been and how he’s applied himself didn’t sit right with me at all that he wasn’t rewarded :francis:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
:salute: Darren Moore

darren-moore-west-bromwich-albion-fc-the-hawthorns-west-bromich-24-JE2RPP.jpg