Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
Past couple of week have been as everyone has been creasing me up abou Arsenal. From work, church, gym, barber and even chicken shops has been nothing but straight creasing of your boy:mjcry:

We go again darg :francis:

I dont really know what my expectations are next year, you can't just turn up and expect a Champs or League

Daps
Leicester going down is because of Covid
Their owners run aload of duty free shops in airports, and with the airports being closed for over a year, they had to start selling all their best players each year ( apart from Maguire who they made a killing off of ) and then replace them them with players not as good and cheaper to buy

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

Look who's talking:skip:

Lookwhotalkin2.jpg

:picard:

:hubie:

SmoothOperator88

Your friendly neighborhood coli poster
Daps
Reppin
NJ/BK
Leicester going down is because of Covid
Their owners run aload of duty free shops in airports, and with the airports being closed for over a year, they had to start selling all their best players each year ( apart from Maguire who they made a killing off of ) and then replace them them with players not as good and cheaper to buy
Or not at all. If they keep Schmeichel or actually replaced him with someone adequate they're nowhere near relegation.

But you're right Leicester is a COVID casualty. I think they'll be right back up though.

Daps
Or not at all. If they keep Schmeichel or actually replaced him with someone adequate they're nowhere near relegation.

But you're right Leicester is a COVID casualty. I think they'll be right back up though.
Yeah getting rid of Schmeichel was baffling to say the least but I would imagined he was one of the highest earners on the wage bill, and they needed to get rid of him to balance the books because of Covid

And then to replace him with Ward who I've only ever seen play well in the Euros for Wales and then not even stick with him and replace him Iverson who has only ever played in the lower league, was a recipe for relegation

Daps
Old Fat Sam has really lost his midas touch from never being relegated as a Premier league manager and being the man to come in and save a club form relegation to his last 2 jobs getting both teams relegated

I admit he didn't really get enough time to save Leeds this time round