Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps

sting-lol.gif

Uhhh

Congrats

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Crooks? What are they guilty of?

stop with the BS :hubie::ufdup:

You realize that all accounts are audited independently, and these premier league charges are so farcical that when UEFA was building the case they didn't include most of this because it's easy to debunk.

nope.

most were withdrawn due to the statute of limitations used by the CAS.

i already posted a screenshot regarding that and claus 66 of FIFA regs.

and i ain't posting it again for babblers.

babble.

we are talking about the rules that city signed up to. rules which city say they obeyed.

you can do the parallel universe musings by yourself.

-

don't @ me with babble ye defender of thieves :ufdup:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If Chelsea can clear out the deadwood and spend some more, they can mount a serious challenge.

New goalkeeper, two CMs and a forward and we can compete for a CL spot. Anything else would be a bonus.

Those additions plus one game a week for most of the season we will have no excuse not to be back in a CL place.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
New goalkeeper, two CMs and a forward and we can compete for a CL spot. Anything else would be a bonus.

Those additions plus one game a week for most of the season we will have no excuse not to be back in a CL place.

Striker?

Y'all paid too much for Enzo and Mudryk but they are players you can work with. Sterling a premier league star, keep him and give him a striker to play with. Fofana and Cucurella y'all got fleeced but these are players who can give you good games.

But Thiago Silva, Pulisic, Ziyech, Kovacic, Kante(legend but he's not the same) must be sold. And Reece needs competition.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I believe these AFTV people’s issues and sadness goes beyond Arsenal. Cos there’s no way a only a football team is bringing you this much pain. They aren’t even joking or exaggerating, they’re really hurt souls :picard:

All of them just sad now. They were all celebrating two months ago and I couldn't believe. They didn't know who their competition was.and furthermore they didn't know their team. These man got pumped by Sporting Lisbon, that was a clear indication that the fitness, mentality and desire were off.

AFTV needs some normal fans on there who stay grounded. But they'll never get featured since that doesn't produce good content. If these man really cared about their club they'd STFU and let the players and manager grow.