Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
So Arsenal fans

Who do we need and who needs to go?
If you asking to compete with City? Probably Aliko Dangote to buy the club like he been talking, or for Stan Kroenke to spend cash and compete.

Squad wise:

• Another right centerback/right back
  • At least one number eight and could be two of ESR is gone
  • A more defensive left back with top level technique—that’s not Tierney. That player doesn’t have to be Zinchenko, just comfortable enough To pass the ball well.
  • a starting holding midfielder (it will never happen, but Rice and Caceido is a dream)
  • a right wide attacker to push Saka and give him rest. He is burnt out.
  • and I would really have Balogun compete with Gabriel Jesus. I know the club has been cool with selling Balogun, but young goal scorers are rare. If he wasn’t an Arsenal player and we were linked with him, the clubs and fans would be on some “do want!”
  • lastly, Arteta gotta grow up and rotate the squad more and get better with in-game tactics. He also gotta boot out the players who quit.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Reminds me of Sunderland Till I Die for some reason :russ:

Successful season regardless

Yeah it's a success but if you peep it they are becoming lowered expectations FC

Last season they were in the top 4 race, bottled it the last month and then said "we weren't supposed to be here anyway."

Now this season they top the table for 90% of the season, bottle it the last month and then say "we weren't supposed to be here anyway."

Man dem moving very Spursy.

Daps
His starting 11. I hope he never gets another managers job.
You would think considering every club he has managed he has made worse by the time he has left, that would be a big possibility

But we all know he will get another plum job within a few months of this Chelsea job

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Palmer bullying Azpilicueta out there. :dead:

tumblr_mkn3tmypy41ra4ssmo1_1280.gif

He’s definitely pulling a hamstring this game