Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
Having Bernardo Silva, De Bruyne & Gundogan is unfair:stopitslime:I read a tweet saying Man City should be disappointed they didn't collect all possible 114 points in the premier league.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
we in here like ..

obiwan-kids.gif

no one says that pep is the best. klopp almost won 4 least season but failed where is counted at the last hurdles.

-

i agree that pep is the best financially doped teef manager of all time.

better even than the juve scandal managers.

:ehh:
Almost..
Act like United wasnt the ritchest club in the EPL by far when fergie was manager...

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Almost..
Act like United wasnt the ritchest club in the EPL by far when fergie was manager...

You need to take note of the sums back then. The differences were not that massive.

And even then MU had to play the rules. Rules like honest accounting and could not spend (practically) unlimited money off balance sheet.

The financial gap between clubs is much bigger today and in teh case of city and PSG quasi-infinite.

Also for around 30% of SAF's reign the richest was Abramovich's Chelsea (since 2004). And that was SAF's most successful period.

-

You are addressing a question I did not ask.

I am focusing on them breaking the rules.

What is the use of rules if teams can just do what they want?

-

Lastly I think what abramovich did at chelsea was good, even though they had more money.

It meant that the prem had another good team and it made the prem attract better players.

Likewise (so far) newcastle are doing well from their takeover.

Chelsea have won the most since 2004 out of all clubs in england and people just accept it because by all accounts Chelsea followed the rules.

Hiding income could get you imprisoned in other circumstances and is a crime of moral turpitude.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
My point is all top tier teams break these “laws” if you want to be reductionist.

:mjlol:

citeh are in legal proceedings right now.

dump your evidence about the rest onto paste bin and get "all the other teams" hemmed up too :ufdup: .

tomorrow's headline:

"BREAKING: man utd, liverpool, chelsea, arsenal and all other prem teams raided due to anonymous babblicious data dump on the internet "

:picard:

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
You need to take note of the sums back then. The differences were not that massive.

And even then MU had to play the rules. Rules like honest accounting and could not spend (practically) unlimited money off balance sheet.

The financial gap between clubs is much bigger today and in teh case of city and PSG quasi-infinite.

Also for around 30% of SAF's reign the richest was Abramovich's Chelsea (since 2004). And that was SAF's most successful period.

-

You are addressing a question I did not ask.

I am focusing on them breaking the rules.

What is the use of rules if teams can just do what they want?

-

Lastly I think what abramovich did at chelsea was good, even though they had more money.

It meant that the prem had another good team and it made the prem attract better players.

Likewise (so far) newcastle are doing well from their takeover.

Chelsea have won the most since 2004 out of all clubs in england and people just accept it because by all accounts Chelsea followed the rules.

Hiding income could get you imprisoned in other circumstances and is a crime of moral turpitude.
hey-hindi.gif
like i said

juelz-talking.gif

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

citeh are in legal proceedings right now.

dump your evidence about the rest onto paste bin and get "all the other teams" hemmed up too :ufdup: .

tomorrow's headline:

"BREAKING: man utd, liverpool, chelsea, arsenal and all other prem teams raided due to anonymous babblicious data dump on the internet "

:picard:
:russ:
The natural way

Daps
hey-hindi.gif
like i said

juelz-talking.gif
What are you? Are you a female?

Are you just drifting in and out of a conversation and only listening in when it suits your argument?

When it doesn't suit your argument and it goes against you, you just switch off and ignore it and babble some other shyt
Classic female tendencies

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
What are you? Are you a female?

Are you just drifting in and out of a conversation and only listening in when it suits your argument?

When it doesn't suit your argument and it goes against you, you just switch off and ignore it and babble some other shyt
Classic female tendencies
I only care what happens on the pitch.
i Ilove that united fans forgot they Spent millions on top of millions after fergie left. they just dont have nothing to show for it
Al of the sudden they're the "little guy" GTFOH

Daps
I only care what happens on the pitch.
i Ilove that united fans forgot they Spent millions on top of millions after fergie left. they just dont have nothing to show for it
Al of the sudden they're the "little guy" GTFOH

But they were not cooking the books and committing fraud during that era which is Null's argument

In the real life when it's not involving a football team, it would be a criminal offence where the ceo/chairman could be facing a prison sentence for what they have done

Maybe that is why Chelsea get some respect unlike City, yeah they got brought out by oil money, but they did it all correct and by the books.
Same as Newcastle