Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Reppin
NYC
:ufdup:PSG y'all next

o2OWlu.gif

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hilal beat Flamengo and become third Asian club to make club football cup final. Good number of the Saudi players that were on the World Cup team. They’re having a great couple of months.

Son who scored the second goal on Argentina took both Hilal's penalties.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
think that old law is more about getting fans to attend lower league games, if your local is on at 3pm and you cant watch a PL game on your sofa i guess you are more likely to go
It's crazy to have every single match available here in the US and then see all type of restrictions people have to deal with in the UK.

But then when you see average attendance of 3000 in the 5th division it makes sense :manny:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

This dude took every opportunity to trash the club in the most disrespectful ways possible when he left, and now he’s back like nothing happened.

We deserve to get relegated :dead:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
People really clamouring to give utd the title where they finished 20pts behind :childplease:even if its just jokes but still
We're joking to numb the eventual disappointment when Man City just get a slap on the wrist. If we were all serious we would be clamoring for City to be expelled from league football, what they've been doing deserves nothing less :hubie:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Glazers used us as a bank for 17 years.

Qutari's are probably the only ones realistically that can buy the club.:dead:
You do you bro, I don’t begrudge anyone being happy about it, but you’ll never see me twerking for oil money like a lot of our fans are right now. :hubie: