Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
2020/21 Premier League champions
Webp-net-resizeimage-37.png

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
People really clamouring to give utd the title where they finished 20pts behind :childplease:even if its just jokes but still

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
People really clamouring to give utd the title where they finished 20pts behind :childplease:even if its just jokes but still

Even though City giving back trophies would mean 3 more Liverpool titles, I'm against it. Those titles happened, I don't want the outcome changed on a technicality. I'm good with just relegating the club to League 2.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Anyone else watching the Wrexham v Sheffield replay?

The TV series was too campy, but it has been entertaining watching Wrexham play this season. Interested to see if they can punch above their weight again today

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
On this occasion I don't care because I'm going, however the old thing for 3pm's for example, of it being 'if it's on tv fans won't go' doesn't really apply to the Premier League anymore in 2023(and hasn't for years).

Every Prem game should be televised somewhere in the UK.
think that old law is more about getting fans to attend lower league games, if your local is on at 3pm and you cant watch a PL game on your sofa i guess you are more likely to go

Daps
think that old law is more about getting fans to attend lower league games, if your local is on at 3pm and you cant watch a PL game on your sofa i guess you are more likely to go
It definitely made sense before streaming. Now people have VPNs and know which pirate sites to go to.

Do y'all Brits think there are too many divisions in football or football teams, or that all these clubs are essential and need to keep existing?

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Yeah i know bro, but I don't think it works these days really, especially with streaming etc

Pretty much every football fan I know is going to go or not go to a game regardless of whether prem games are on tv.