Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

“Bah Gawd, all Hell has broken loose. As Gawd as my witness there’s going to be Hell to pay at the PPV this Sunday
full

Daps

“Bah Gawd, all Hell has broken loose. As Gawd as my witness there’s going to be Hell to pay at the PPV this Sunday
full

Didn't Paranaense literally just serve a suspension for crowd trouble?..... :mjlol:....I'm also curious what the Santos fans did after they lost to Palmeiras yesterday cause I know there were threats being made..

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

he is right . the uk is a "dump". god forbid that that away teams actually drive down on those motorways :picard:

"ROAD TO RUIN

The UK is ranked as one of the WORST :francis: European countries to drive in – only ahead of Ukraine and Romania

Traffic, safety, road quality and roadside services were all added together with the UK ranking at the bottom :hhh: of Europe - only beating Ukraine and Romania"

forgive the creh but he is used to german roads. well bavarian roads :banderas: even.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Spurs beating Citeh after we lost is very Spursy. We need to beat Brentford and not waste this favor :lolbron: