Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
mitoma was moving in slow motion while everyone else was in normal speed. i wonder if he wrote a phys ed thesis on that too. god damn he's ridiculous.
If Brighton can stay mid table, they are going to make a ridiculous amount of money of player transfers this summer

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
If Brighton can stay mid table, they are going to make a ridiculous amount of money of player transfers this summer
the only thing preventing them from using the "well antony went for X or muydrk went for X, so mitoma is worth 100m" is his age. he'll be 26 next season, so no residual value like with those two if they're successful.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We need to have that conversation about Klopp :lolbron:
If Klopp and Arteta are available I am still taking Klopp.

:yeshrug:

If they had made him the Manager after Wenger, Arsenal would have won the league by now.

No disrespect to Arteta either.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
If Klopp and Arteta are available I am still taking Klopp.

:yeshrug:

If they had made him the Manager after Wenger, Arsenal would have won the league by now.

No disrespect to Arteta either.

Don’t get me wrong, I’d 100% take Klopp but his biggest critique has been that he can’t rebuild teams twice (7 year curse, etc) but Liverpool fans were certain he‘d break that cycle. This team is severely underperforming when you look at the quality of their squad.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don’t get me wrong, I’d 100% take Klopp but his biggest critique has been that he can’t rebuild teams twice (7 year curse, etc) but Liverpool fans were certain he‘d break that cycle. This team is severely underperforming when you look at the quality of their squad.
Agreed. And with that criticism you would think he would have a solution by now. But everyone has kryptonite I guess.

One of the reasons why you have to respect fergie. Dude always seemed to find the right players, and more importantly, he knew when to get rid of them.