Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Meh, we lost, but this reassures me in that I don't have to fear city. I think the league games will be close game, but we can get at least 1 win. This almost felt like the preseason lineups. Lokonga is decent on the ball, think he can continue to get better. Defensively, he is not a like for like replacement for Partey.

League games are probably going to come down to home advantage.

I have zero faith in Lokonga. He doesn't fit the system at all as a 6 or an 8.
I think he gets sold in the summer tbh.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brighton told Caceido,. Sit yo ass down at home boy! :gucci:

Probably just want to extract more money for him. Although they'll still get that money in the summer.
Brighton playing with fire.

If he doesn't want to play he doesn't want to play.

Anything over 40 million times s great business for a play you got for next to nothing and pay shyt wages to.

This hardball could backfire in their faces,look at Everton

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps

I can’t even imagine how Dani is holding up. He went from eating at the best restaurants in Barcelona and Paris to eating tuna and yogurt from commissary. Outside of death, this is the most depressed a sports story has ever made me.

Hopefully his family keeps something on his books. :francis:

It’s OK. Once bolsonaro returns the collect calls from his hospital bed all wrongs will be righted.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjtf::huhldup::francis:

giphy.gif

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Brighton told Caceido,. Sit yo ass down at home boy! :gucci:

Probably just want to extract more money for him. Although they'll still get that money in the summer.
They probably don’t have a replacement for him at the moment so telling him you ain’t going anywhere until summer.
Madrid ain’t got money like that just look at the squad they putting out tomorrow no real rb or Lb and 0 depth on bench