Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

I can’t even imagine how Dani is holding up. He went from eating at the best restaurants in Barcelona and Paris to eating tuna and yogurt from commissary. Outside of death, this is the most depressed a sports story has ever made me.

Hopefully his family keeps something on his books. :francis:

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps

I can’t even imagine how Dani is holding up. He went from eating at the best restaurants in Barcelona and Paris to eating tuna and yogurt from commissary. Outside of death, this is the most depressed a sports story has ever made me.

Hopefully his family keeps something on his books. :francis:

Never rly followed the story... is he guilty? or some bytch trying to get a payday?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
We're too broke. Got to wait for those parasites to sell the club to god knows who..:patrice:

Could barely afford Weghorst and he was a loan signing.
u9urcKd.png

It's a con.

Ten "Don Dada" Hag is drawing a line under the days when Man Utd get ripped off in the transfer market and the only way to do that is to convince everyone that the club has no money.

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Meh, we lost, but this reassures me in that I don't have to fear city. I think the league games will be close game, but we can get at least 1 win. This almost felt like the preseason lineups. Lokonga is decent on the ball, think he can continue to get better. Defensively, he is not a like for like replacement for Partey.