Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
He is better playing behind the striker but i just don't feel hes 'good enough' to be starting for england or united.

The problem is when you have Gooney you rather have him in that position than Young. But hes always done well for England there so until hes not doin the business, stick with him.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Damn...first time watching Eurovision :popcorn: this shyt is awesome.

Lithuania singing the lyrics 'Love is Blind' with the singer wearing a diamond studded blindfold:ohhh:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Cahill :bow:

So much better than I thought he was. Not just a good defender but he can also play the ball. What a bargain.

Keepers and CBs with shyt teams are hard to judge. Obviously they get alot of practice in games and if u block alot of the shots and make enough tackles u can look good amongst shyt, its how they play against the best players is the key to see if these defenders are any good or not. The Goat was Bramble beastly for 89mins then 1 mistake and goal. Saw him have Kluivert in his pocket he did one shytty backpass and Kluivert took advanced and scored.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Damn...first time watching Eurovision :popcorn: this shyt is awesome.

Lithuania singing the lyrics 'Love is Blind' with the singer wearing a diamond studded blindfold:ohhh:
this is showing at the Austrian embassy in downtown today.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
AuSgU.jpg

:dead::dead:

this is showing at the Austrian embassy in downtown today.

that post wasnt random at all

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
got a stream for that breh?

yfe02 on Justin.tv

never mind found it. was always interested in it but never seen one live, only the freakshows weeks later

It's on the official website too.

Russia had to have been a joke....5 senescent ladies baking on stage, fukk out of here.

Cyprus killed it except the girl was a bit trannish.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Most of the Countries in the Eurovision put out troll acts and songs just so they dont win. I read that Spain said they hope they dont win it this year just coz they cant afford to host it next year.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Most of the Countries in the Eurovision put out troll acts and songs just so they dont win. I read that Spain said they hope they dont win it this year just coz they cant afford to host it next year.

I see. That makes all the sense in the world actually.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I see. That makes all the sense in the world actually.

I dont know how much it costs to run the event but countries hate hostin it. And this is the thing i dont know if they changed the rules but the songwriter had to be the country not the performer. Britain had Gina G who was a convict and won with Katrina and the Waves even tho she is one of you lot.

I bet they dont get bookings in New Orleans