Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Coz i know Inter playin against the Freddie Krugers tonight which is on our ESPN. Just wanted to know if he was playin or he fukked off with the NT

Thats right Oscar and Damiao done fukked off to the NT, Flamengo shouldnt have a problem in Rio today, you could watch our game at a new time, 9pm locally, thats about 1am around your way

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Thats right Oscar and Damiao done fukked off to the NT, Flamengo shouldnt have a problem in Rio today, you could watch our game at a new time, 9pm locally, thats about 1am around your way

That aint on our ESPN just that game i mentioned. Plus Septic Tanks vs Sweaty Socks is on at that time

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Third best winger from the squad (soon to be fourth) and hes englands most creative player :wow:

IMO hes better in the position he is in now. He kind of fukks about too much on the ball tryin to beat the defender when he plays wide.

fukkin Jordan Henderson on the bench, please midfielders dont get injured

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Third best winger from the squad (soon to be fourth) and hes englands most creative player :wow:

Not this again :aicmon:

"I never believed I could possibly come up with such a fantastic set of statistics," said Hazard. "Certainly, I could not have made such a decisive contribution, had the coach at Lille not changed my position. It is all down to that.

"I have always dreamed of playing the number 10 role, and wearing that number on my back, and you can see what a difference it makes from how many goals I have scored and set up for others. That will be a consideration when I decide on my club. Where I will play will influence my thinking on who I should join."

None of the three teams interested in him need his services. Rooney, Mata and Silva >>>>>>>>>>>>> Hazard easily.

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
He is better playing behind the striker but i just don't feel hes 'good enough' to be starting for england or united.