Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
The world usually stops when the world cup rolls around but feels like nobody is hype for this :mjlol: :francis:
Honestly, from the moment it was announced, I had no interest in watching it. A world cup in the winter is sacrilege. Add in all the other bullshyt going on just adds other incentives to give it a miss.

It will without a doubt be the WOAT World Cup.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

cristiano2.gif

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Dog if Sancho was in City rn, theyd be a better team lol…

All Grealish does is cut back, get fouled , and with the occasional tap in goal sprinkled in. :russ:.He lucky folden plays when he does to mask his mediocrity

Sancho wouldn't get minutes at City. Look at his lack of natural fitness, he can't press a shirt much less press for 90 minutes.

As a Man U fan you should expect more from your players. Sancho is horrible but I'll give you more time to see it, I saw it from when Dortmund played Spurs in champions league.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Sancho wouldn't get minutes at City. Look at his lack of natural fitness, he can't press a shirt much less press for 90 minutes.

As a Man U fan you should expect more from your players. Sancho is horrible but I'll give you more time to see it, I saw it from when Dortmund played Spurs in champions league.
breh Sancho has had way better games at Dortmund or united than Grealish did while at City.

i cant remember one good game grealish had in a city shirt :mjlol:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija

Etebo back :blessed:

No Musa :leon:

Ebuehi :ehh:

Would like to see Ndah start :feedme:

Overall that’s a good squad, more balanced than we are used to, Jose stamping his authority on the team hopefully :patrice: only disappointments for me is no Onyedika or Ejuke and Dennis over Taiwo :francis: