Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Tammy should have told him who he was repping. :lolbron:

He aint lying:

Ba.gif

Given some of the controversy surrounding middle eastern owners, don‘t rule out another American owner coming in for Liverpool. The FA received criticism for allowing the sale of Newcastle to the Saudis and with the increasingly loud pushback the Qatar WC is receiving, I think they’re gonna practice a bit more discernment this time around. I think Chelsea was sold to Todd Boehly for this exact reason too.

Nah. They were the only consortium to put guaranteed money the table.

Look what Simeone has done to the young breh. I’ll never understand an attacking player willingly signing for that terrorist

:mjlol:

Whats the deal with all these Brazilian players recording themselves crying to the squad announcement?

I really hope the gay community doesn’t go over there trying to make a point. It could get really ugly.

I hate that the World Cup is happening in Qatar in the middle of the seasons much as the next dude, but this western media obsession about how bad the place is is overkill.

Like, there are countries who have qualified for this WC who also:
  • have anti-homosexuality laws
  • committed/currently committing war crimes
  • built infrastructure off of slave labor
  • bribed international organizations
:francis:

Them hair plugs aint make a lick of difference :mjlol:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

Look what Simeone has done to the young breh. I’ll never understand an attacking player willingly signing for that terrorist

Any footballers out there that want to play in the World Cup and stay stars, don't wanna worry about your manager trying to be all in the videos, grabbing his dikk ... come to United :smugfavre:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
God damn we getting city and Madrid...good thing is city haven't beaten us in 5 or something like that very few teams can say that, Soo am hopeful but still not getting my hopes up

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
over / under ROnaldo starts next gm? :beli:
Oh he's definitely starting :francis: unless he hopefully decides to take another match off to prepare for the World Cup.

It would be a disgrace if he starts after these Rashford, Garrnacho and Martial performances. Maybe only first goal could've been scored if he played today but even that would've been difficult and press would've been non-existent.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
God damn we getting city and Madrid...good thing is city haven't beaten us in 5 or something like that very few teams can say that, Soo am hopeful but still not getting my hopes up
Madrid is not at form at all. Maybe they all thinking World Cup and not playing well but they Been utter shot last few games. A lot can happen between today and feb