Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
its a useless ass cup match :comeon:

thumb_131933_default_news_size_5.jpeg

:ufdup:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Bro, I have been avoiding this...

The stuff about him making the jump to England too late may be true. Still keeping the faith but yeah I'm concerned to say the least.
Just how long have you been avoiding it :mjgrin:

Wasn’t that long ago you was crowning him the best defender in the league :usure: said you was wrong about Serie Ass :mjpls:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Early days still and quality of opposition obviously but tonight and his cameo against Napoli seems to backup what I’ve seen of Ramsey at Aberdeen, he just looks like a baller :wow:

Can play in midfield and further forward too :mjgrin:

Young Carvalho tho :ohlawd: ...kid is a baller.

Laid that that on a plate for Stewart

He special special :wow: just a delightful footballer to watch :ahh:

I’m still not sure exactly how he fits in or where he ultimately ends up playing but he’s time on his side and I know he’s got that X-factor and will be a massive part of our future :blessed:
Starting to cook now :wow:

Saw these posts and thought Liverpool was winning, didn’t even bother to check till I was checking to see if I’ve made money :gucci:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just how long have you been avoiding it :mjgrin:

Wasn’t that long ago you was crowning him the best defender in the league :usure: said you was wrong about Serie Ass :mjpls:

I said in the other place I didn't realise how suspect he was defending wide areas (said this a couple weeks into the season). :manny:

Is what it is. I'm giving him the season to figure things out I but won't lie and say he doesn't look shaky.