Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Nah FSG out :camby:

They've been better than the Glazers by running the club professionally and helping deliver a first title in 30 years. But there's also an element of what if. As that twitter thread highlighted the other day, Klopp was working magic with the scraps they were giving him. They invested heavily in the first squad when needed but the bench was threadbare and we would go entire windows without reinforcements. Hoping to scour the lower level teams and Championship for £5m players that Klopp could improve

The whole success of the squad dependent on the starting XI remaining fit for 63 games a season

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yeah they were good in that aspect but they didnt really like pumping money into the club for player purchases

I dont really want them to go as they have good relationship with Klopp and i dont want another American owners or be owned by a nation-state

And i certainly dont want some retard new owners who wants to stamp his mark on the club straight away by getting rid of Klopp as he isnt their man, see what went on at Chelsea for a prime example of that type of behaviour

Maybe FSG saw the sale of Chelsea and how much someone paid for it and thought this is the best time to cash out for maximum profits

I remember reading how FSG wants that vegas nba team with bron

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
My CL and Europa predictions are like my betting slips... completely wrong :russ:
Some one in here did predict Barca vs Man U so fair play to that person

I'm looking forward to CL and EL draws.

We need Man Utd - Barca,

We also need Liverpool - Real Madrid rematch, Man City vs PSG, Chelsea vs Inter matches.

But we all know City and Chelsea are getting Frankfurt and Brugge :beli:
:mjlit:

FDJ smiling right now.
fdj.png

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I still think Neymar should come off the bench and Vini start up top with Jesus. But that team is still loaded, my goodness. Their best team since 2002 for sure.

Neymar’s been having such a good season that Mbappe wants him gone for stealing the shine. Having him come off the bench is sacrilege :picard: