Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
its a shame. we need to mix it up because the injuries are going to come otherwise especially with the world cup
no reason tierney shouldnt be rotated into the mix considering how versatile tomi and ben white are and how mistake prone gabriel has been. its ridiculous to be honest
Agreed. Tierney would be good to rotate in, but at this moment, the that back 4 is solid. I dunno how much changing he'll do. Of course, outside of the gabriel mistakes, lol

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
its a shame. we need to mix it up because the injuries are going to come otherwise especially with the world cup
no reason tierney shouldnt be rotated into the mix considering how versatile tomi and ben white are and how mistake prone gabriel has been. its ridiculous to be honest
Players are gonna burn out especially with key players going to world cup. Edu really needs to make a couple of moves in January if Arteta doesn't trust some of these guys. I would loan out Lokonga tbh since Elneny actually looks better than him when subbed in for Partey. Plus, we can't depend on ESR who is a guy made of glass at this point, and inserting in Reiss until an injury is crazy. There have been way too many games when Saka was burned out and we had a decent option to fill in for him.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Man dem took that deadbeats word when it came to Pep tho, now they wanna look at him funny.

As far as this argument tho..Eto was the better big game player.
A wild coward appears :whoo:

Where was you during the week when you couldn’t beat Dortmund :jbhmm:

Where was you yesterday when you struggled with Leicester :jbhmm:

Daps
Ronaldo blanking Neville becaused he has criticised him

He is such a sensitive soul :russ:

Watching them highlight reals of Jay Jay, he was unbelievable with his skills, how he ended up playing for only Bolton in PL and not a bigger club is scandalous

And them 2 goals by Yeboah against Liverpool and Wimbledon i think have got to be up there in the top 5 goals ever scored in the PL considering he scored them with his right foot and he was left footed

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
:snoop:Honestly I think he's trying to be too clever playing a RB at LB, for 1 game to mark out someone like Salah yeah but persisting with it is too much. Even now he subbed in Cedric to play at LB then Tierney shortly after :what: Martenelli hasn't been effective since he has no one to play off down the left.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Brilliant game today. Jesus getting a goal would have been the icing on the cake but we were sensational. I’m hoping Reiss gets more opportunities because he’s so talented and just needs a run of games to get it together.

Ronaldo blanking Neville becaused he has criticised him

He is such a sensitive soul :russ:

Watching them highlight reals of Jay Jay, he was unbelievable with his skills, how he ended up playing for only Bolton in PL and not a bigger club is scandalous

And them 2 goals by Yeboah against Liverpool and Wimbledon i think have got to be up there in the top 5 goals ever scored in the PL considering he scored them with his right foot and he was left footed

Big Sam with his agent network :lolbron: