Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Looks like he just fell awkwardly. Much rather an impact injury than the alternative.

Partey's been terrible today. That's three misplaced passes leading to counters.
I know they were saying it was that challenge where he made that pass falling to the ground, but I saw him hobbling earlier in the game. I hope its not too bad. Just a week or two

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Them being on the same level is subjective of course. But a fact that can’t be argued is the fact that, he wasn’t the main man for any of his big clubs.

It was Ronaldinho, Messi, Millito.
Sometimes strikers dont need to be the main man look at Haaland or when Cr7 was at Real, Benzema wasnt the main man either. At Inter Millito was in such form it was inevitable but you damn sure wouldn't have him over Etoo.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
IDK...Etoo always says these outlandish things. One can argue he was on the same lvl as Henry. Just let someone else make that point. its like when rappers put themselves in their own top 5.
Eto was one of the best 9s in the world for a time too. I think Henry was better than Anelka but there isn't that much in it and Anelka had the edge in finals.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I’ve been seeing the argument on twitter. I think we should have it here. No rational argument takes place on Twitter. There’s always an agenda

Etoo vs Henry. Personally I think Henry was better.

Man dem took that deadbeats word when it came to Pep tho, now they wanna look at him funny.

As far as this argument tho..Eto was the better big game player.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Eto was one of the best 9s in the world for a time too. I think Henry was better than Anelka but there isn't that much in it and Anelka had the edge in finals.
Anelka was so naturally gifted, but Henry's willingness to win set him apart. Eto'o was arguably a top 5 player in the world for a couple of seasons, but he was eclipsed by Messi.

Wow Arsenal styling now.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif