Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Can Arsenal please sign a center mid :unimpressed:? Why do we refuse to strengthen the midfield? One injury to Xhaka or Partey would be catastrophic:sadcam:

Xhaka needs competition too. I still don’t trust that guy.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Can Arsenal please sign a center mid :unimpressed:? Why do we refuse to strengthen the midfield? One injury to Xhaka or Partey would be catastrophic:sadcam:

Xhaka needs competition too. I still don’t trust that guy.
yeah his faith in xhaka is so misplaced. we'd be so much better off if arteta had not exiled the gawd saliba back to france and spent that white money on guimaraes instead.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

The food is DISGUSTING. The women look like PORCELAIN… I just told him "darling, I want to kill myself, it's night time at 2pm'': Angel Di Maria's wife opens up on their Manchester nightmare - and admits he only joined United for the money​

• Angel Di Maria's wife has opened up on their nightmare at Manchester United
  • Jorgelina Cardoso followed Di Maria to England when he joined the Red Devils
  • Cardoso described the food as 'disgusting' and women as 'looking like porcelain'
  • She admitted the Argentine only joined the Premier League side for the money
  • Her comments come shortly after Di Maria's former Real Madrid team-mate, midfielder Casemiro, made the switch from the Spanish capital to Old Trafford

:picard::huhldup::whew:

61655167-11138671-image-a-34_1661275386222.jpg

'We were friends with Gianinna Maradona, (former Manchester City striker) Sergio Aguero's wife, and we travelled to Manchester on vacation for a year. It was always horrible! We came home and I said: "If you're ever transferred, make sure it's anywhere in the world but England."

'I didn't like it at all... I can tell you. People are all weird. You walk around and you don't know if they're going to kill you. The food is disgusting. The women look like porcelain.
Angel and I were in Madrid, at the best team in the world, perfect food, perfect weather, everything was perfect. And then came United's proposal....

'I told him "no way, no way", but he kept saying we will be a little more financially secure and we have to go. We fought about it... We try to be closer when things go wrong. I don't blame him for going there. It was horrible, so horrible. I just told him, "Darling, I want to kill myself, it's nighttime at two o'clock."'

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK

The food is DISGUSTING. The women look like PORCELAIN… I just told him "darling, I want to kill myself, it's night time at 2pm'': Angel Di Maria's wife opens up on their Manchester nightmare - and admits he only joined United for the money​

• Angel Di Maria's wife has opened up on their nightmare at Manchester United
  • Jorgelina Cardoso followed Di Maria to England when he joined the Red Devils
  • Cardoso described the food as 'disgusting' and women as 'looking like porcelain'
  • She admitted the Argentine only joined the Premier League side for the money
  • Her comments come shortly after Di Maria's former Real Madrid team-mate, midfielder Casemiro, made the switch from the Spanish capital to Old Trafford

:picard::huhldup::whew:

61655167-11138671-image-a-34_1661275386222.jpg

'We were friends with Gianinna Maradona, (former Manchester City striker) Sergio Aguero's wife, and we travelled to Manchester on vacation for a year. It was always horrible! We came home and I said: "If you're ever transferred, make sure it's anywhere in the world but England."

'I didn't like it at all... I can tell you. People are all weird. You walk around and you don't know if they're going to kill you. The food is disgusting. The women look like porcelain.
Angel and I were in Madrid, at the best team in the world, perfect food, perfect weather, everything was perfect. And then came United's proposal....

'I told him "no way, no way", but he kept saying we will be a little more financially secure and we have to go. We fought about it... We try to be closer when things go wrong. I don't blame him for going there. It was horrible, so horrible. I just told him, "Darling, I want to kill myself, it's nighttime at two o'clock."'

GettyImages-473987402-1-e1588752172996.jpg

How can a gyal be rude and dead :hhh: