Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps

HQoNrlx.gif

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I remember them dumb Liverpool fans used to brag about Van Dijk never being dribbled past. Man dem was making up stats to justify spending all that money. The downfall is glorious.

fukk United tho. Y'all will protest again next time you lose.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Erik ten Hag just dropped the f-bomb on live tv while being interviewed:russ:

it is more socially acceptable to cuss in northern european countries than in anglo ones.

that's why haaland did the same thing.

the world "sh*t" is borderline not-swearing and other words are more tolerated.

"It's kind of a swear word in Swedish too but swear words aren't taken very seriously in Sweden. Most children will be able to say 'skit' in front of their parents without the parents complaining (and vice-versa). "
What does the Swedish word skit mean?

""Scheiße" is as strong as you want it to be. Germans use the phrase "Scheißwetter" in situations where we would say "crappy weather""

like how they are more tolerant of sex and nudity than anglos who tend to be very victorian / finbar saunders about these topics :hubie:

The naked truth: How I got used to baring it all in German saunas​

Being nude in saunas is normal in Germany, but for people who come from elsewhere, like DW journalist Sarah Hucal, from the USA, it can take some getting used to.

The naked truth: How I got used to baring it all in German saunas | DW | 08.04.2022

Last edited: