Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
lets just hope this isnt a dormund situation( i mean injuries dont help ) but more of new blood getting acclimated to the team..... gon need to sell some midfielders and replace em over the course of the next 2 transfer windows

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who lies more to themselves, Liverpool fans or @SCORCH ? :patrice:

Liverpool fans, easily. Word to @Roberto Firmino :mjpls:
What attacker has been successful under Tuchel at Chelsea? Tommy tookz using 100 million dollar signings as training dummies for overlapping fullbacks. Lukaku, Havertz, werner, Pulisic, Ziyech, Sterling etc they're all trash?

I truly believe they are. :manny:

Sterling not so much but even he spent the last few years of his career being a role player for a high functioning team.

The rest are all bums.

Particularly the trio signed from the Bundesliga, none of which were signed Tuchel and even then he somehow won a CL with them.

I'm not absolving Tuchel of all blame but he's working with bottom tier quality for the most part. Sterling and Auba if he signs are 100% his choices so he will have to make them work or it's curtains for him.