Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Messi is very good, but he is overrated by people. When u have Xavi and Iniesta supplyin you week in week out it makes you job easier and the fact that he scores alot of stat paddin goals when the games are already done isnt that impressive. Messi for Barca and Messi for Argentina is nite and day, why because he doesnt have Xavi and Iniesta to make him not do as much as he has to. The lulz thing is Messi is a proud Argentine but their public see him as fraud status.

you have to include Cronaldo in this then because he does the same thing and those Madrid teams just overpower everyone also.

and if you do that, then you nullify the two best in the world which means that its a crock of shyt.

Now if you say that both are overrated on the all time lists, then you have a better point.

I like how he has gotten away with having a shyt season this year. No criticism of him at all.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Dont know if ive said it in this thread before, but gangster films and period dramas are the only thing you can get funding for sadly over here.

Fair enough. I knew there was an explanation. You would think though that you would see a lot more comedies coming out of Britain but I guess not.

Looking forward to that new season of Workaholics:takedat:

Gonna try to catch an episode of Girls though, I heard the writing is top notch

Edit: Denmark gettin smashed :snoop:

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^ Agreed you can't call Messi overrated and not include Cristiano..that Real Madrid team is ridiculous (Which is why I don't rate Mourinho that highly neither)..

For me..

5. Stewart Downing
4. Luka Modric
3. Neymar (good player though)
2. Bundesliga (Dortmund getting rocked every year in CL)
1. Fat Frank Lampard (penalty stat king)

Champions LEague has been a farce for over 10 years...should be a straight knockout tournament..

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
you have to include Cronaldo in this then because he does the same thing and those Madrid teams just overpower everyone also.

and if you do that, then you nullify the two best in the world which means that its a crock of shyt.

Now if you say that both are overrated on the all time lists, then you have a better point.

C dot is overrated but i didnt include him because he gets enough hate as it is, while Messi doesnt, im not hatin just spittin Real Cracka Fact. And what Real been doin theyve always done it anyway, so its a mute point tbh.

Plus it boils down to that Iberians are weak c*nts. Front runners the lot of them, dont know how to graft for shyt and when they do have to graft they bottle it.

The problem that both Portugal and Argentina have is that they have too many of the same type of players and they expect Messi and C dot to do everything when they caant and dont know how to. Portugal aint had a proper striker since 1966.

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
And what Real been doin theyve always done it anyway, so its a mute point tbh.

mute point

EZVPQ.gif

its "moot" point brah...

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Fair enough. I knew there was an explanation. You would think though that you would see a lot more comedies coming out of Britain but I guess not.

Looking forward to that new season of Workaholics:takedat:

Gonna try to catch an episode of Girls though, I heard the writing is top notch

Edit: Denmark gettin smashed :snoop:

The comedies are different because basically they done by all the same people who've had success before and just run wwith that formula i.e like Seth Rogan and the gang.