Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

team still needs a RB, winger/attacker (right side), CM who can control the game and a striker ((esp. if ronaldo leaves).

casimiro doesn't have the physical advantge in the prem that he had in spain so will noty be as dominant.

FDJ would be good next to him (maybe in a 3) but ideally the teams needs a fast disrupter with good feet next to casimiro and that is not Fred.

given casimiro's assuredness on the ball someone a bit more helter skelter could do. someone like joe linton (in MF) for example. or sangare (but he seems a bit too slow)

so MF 3 of casimiro, "joe linton" type and FDJ.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Not sure about the price tag, but it forces those clowns to cough up the money they were stashing away so fukk it.

Ajax getting Ziyech on loan I think.
@SCORCH
if you guys are paying 100 million for him than its a no brainer for ajax. That joao felix bid exposed to other clubs you man got alot money to spend. Still think this just a panic buy to calm down the fans

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
"Ndombele is crap in the EPL at least"

His issue is fitness. He’s not use to the epl yet

Let's look at this again a few months into next season.

Screenshot-2022-08-20-at-03-40-50.png

:troll:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Not sure about the price tag, but it forces those clowns to cough up the money they were stashing away so fukk it.

Ajax getting Ziyech on loan I think.
@SCORCH
I'm glad they're finally spending money but for those prices you can get real proven players (like they did with Casemiro) instead of bidding 100m on Brazilian Obertan and 50m on Dutch Manucho :francis:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Might as well look for bebe's number as well. He aint doing to bad in la liga :mjpls:
Bebe is an amazing success story but he unfortunately became a meme because he got caught up in a money laundering scheme :francis:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
say what you want about Madrid. even though they be payin mad money for player, theyre always able to offload players for a lot of money. They always sell players at just the right time…

Of their recent transfers, the only big money transfers that didn’t live up to the tags were Eden Hazard and Luka Jovic.

Hazard iirc was still at his peak when Chelsea sold him, but the drop off at Real was ridiculous. Jovic I think was just a bad buy all around.