Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
What's also funny about this Casenito thing is, the Real Madrid fans ain't happy that he's possibly leaving.

Guess because of his injuries, they didn't bat an eye when Varane dipped. :russ:

Get a fully functional DM after Pogba leaves, and we probably won't get another midfielder, so it's Fred and Casemiro or Casemiro with Donny? Surley Eriksen benches Bruno at some point because the latter has been terrible.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
What's also funny about this Casenito thing is, the Real Madrid fans ain't happy that he's possibly leaving.

Guess because of his injuries, they didn't bat an eye when Varane dipped. :russ:

Get a fully functional DM after Pogba leaves, and we probably won't get another midfielder, so it's Fred and Casemiro or Casemiro with Donny? Surley Eriksen benches Bruno at some point because the latter has been terrible.
We all saw Fraud Varane when ramos would be out, was but Casemiro still best CDM in the game right now and will be nex 2-3 years probably. But im now excited that carlo gonna have to play tchou more

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
United moving like me when a nikka request a transfer a week before the transfer deadline on FM :francis:..just start scouting random nikkas

And it’s always Bayern fukking my shyt up :birdman:

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
united are so dumb.....

I can promise you united wont finish hgher than 8th

they waste money like crazyyyyyyy

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Think Ten Hag realised he actually needs a 6 and we're lucky Real Madrid and Casemiro seemed intrested.

Probably tried to cop Caicedo and Brighton probably said: "Cheers for the 3 points, but fukk off"

Casemiro ain't enough. We still need another midfielder.

:mjlol:

This sht one of the funniest things ever :russ: @1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
We have a knack of going for players 2-4 yrs post their prime of late. Cavani, Zlatan, Bastian and Falcao come to mind. Casemiro would have been the no. 6 we needed, 3-4 yrs ago.

LMAO!! Forrest back in the Prem and they ain't trynna go back breh, by force by fire wallahi they tryna play Prem ball next season.
That PL TV money + the parachute payments that ease things if you go down makes some of these clubs go wild.

Nottingham Forest is moving out here like they're Barca or something. :pachaha:

This is why I didn't get why the PL clubs were in on the Super League thing. Why risk their position as the top dogs of what is going to easily be the biggest and richest football league in the world because of its cultural reach just to squeeze a little more money out of continental club competition?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
This Casemiro shyt got me vexed man. They pulled this one out of their asses man. Is it really that hard to just have a scouting department and go find a new Casemiro instead of blowing a bag when he might be on his last legs

nah that's fine. it's the 5 year contract that is the issue. it should be 3+1 max.

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
Man utd trying to sign Casemiro is stupid.
Don't think it's that stupid tbh.

He is an immediate upgrade to any player that they can put in their midfield. Are they overpaying for him? Yes.

If he's a professional, then it will be a good signing. But you will have to question his motivation. He has won everything as a player in Spain, including a myriad of CL titles. He'll be on a huge contract and may save his best for Brazil in the World Cup. Those are question marks for sure.

But it lays the foundation for future acquisitions if you can get a solid leader with experience.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Don't think it's that stupid tbh.

He is an immediate upgrade to any player that they can put in their midfield. Are they overpaying for him? Yes.

If he's a professional, then it will be a good signing. But you will have to question his motivation. He has won everything as a player in Spain, including a myriad of CL titles. He'll be on a huge contract and may save his best for Brazil in the World Cup. Those are question marks for sure.

But it lays the foundation for future acquisitions if you can get a solid leader with experience.

Casemiro is still a world class player. But you have to put it in context. Like some of the things you mentioned, His motivation has to be questioned. He's also in a top midfield with high IQ players unlike at United so We will probably not give him a good platform to succeed. Also spending best part of 70m a 30 yr old on huge wages who has pretty much already played his best football doesnt seem like it'll end well. If they sign another top midfielder I might feel better about it but it feels like United are about to be stitched up again because United are trying to use a shortcut again imo.