Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

Anyone thinking this mbappe stuff is becoming racial? alot of racial undertones and treating him like a boy . Look at this clip from espnfc youtube channel

I'm not about to watch an Alejandro Moreno video but Mbappe is immature. He should know that once the World Cup is over Neymar won't care about penalties or anything else.

World Cup leading into his sister's birthday :mjlit:

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
This Casemiro shyt got me vexed man. They pulled this one out of their asses man. Is it really that hard to just have a scouting department and go find a new Casemiro instead of blowing a bag when he might be on his last legs
:mjlol:

Nice to know we still have money. :beli:

i don’t even believe that bid tbh. Just smells like “we’re trying y’all. LOOK!”

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
This Casemiro shyt got me vexed man. They pulled this one out of their asses man. Is it really that hard to just have a scouting department and go find a new Casemiro instead of blowing a bag when he might be on his last legs

i don’t even believe that bid tbh. Just smells like “we’re trying y’all. LOOK!”
Think Ten Hag realised he actually needs a 6 and we're lucky Real Madrid and Casemiro seemed intrested.

Probably tried to cop Caicedo and Brighton probably said: "Cheers for the 3 points, but fukk off"

Casemiro ain't enough. We still need another midfielder.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Man utd trying to sign Casemiro is stupid.

We have a knack of going for players 2-4 yrs post their prime of late. Cavani, Zlatan, Bastian and Falcao come to mind. Casemiro would have been the no. 6 we needed, 3-4 yrs ago.

wtf is going on? :dahell:

LMAO!! Forrest back in the Prem and they ain't trynna go back breh, by force by fire wallahi they tryna play Prem ball next season.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Think Ten Hag realised he actually needs a 6 and we're lucky Real Madrid and Casemiro seemed intrested.

Probably tried to cop Caicedo and Brighton probably said: "Cheers for the 3 points, but fukk off"

Casemiro ain't enough. We still need another midfielder.

:dead: “At relax and cash those cheques.”

That 100% sounds like some career advice Ney would give.