Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

Anyone thinking this mbappe stuff is becoming racial? alot of racial undertones and treating him like a boy . Look at this clip from espnfc youtube channel

Lmao if brazil, argentina, uruguay and other south american teams never participated in euro football, can you imagine how sorry the football would look :mjlol:?

wild statement from mbappe.

plus the euro qualifiers are watered down now So his comments dont apply

Last edited:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
if the reported allegations are true, then alot of the critique towards him is valid. 23 dont mean his actions are adults. PSG dont have an true OG like that, maybe ramos and navas, but again if the stories about the southe american camp vs the french speaking camp is true then that may not matter lol. its pure anarchy with no real culture of discipline....OGs would sit him down and let him know this that and the third

PSG has enabled this since Neymar arrived, its just ,morphing into another beast lol c, cacs will always be racist that dont mean that every criticism they make is racially motivated or not true.

I agree. I don't think it's racial. It's what happens when you give no thought to the make-up of your club. You KNOW Messi and Neymar are BFFs, but then add in Parades and Icardi (who play with Messi for ARG), Sergio Ramos & Keylor Navas (who've played against Messi for nearly 20 years), and Rafinha/Marquinos from Brazil. All of the OGs are South American besides Ander Herrera and Juan Bernat. And they speak Spanish...so they probably drift over to the South American camp as well.

That's half the team that's basically going to ride for Neymar. If the team was TRUELY Mbappe's then the roster would reflect HIS strengths. Capable, creative midfielders that play forward. Wingers that press the ball high up the pitch and wing backs that can whip crosses in.
Instead what they have is forwards can create for themselves and the other half box to box players that are better at not losing than winning. No one linking play or making the killer pass.

Its some shyt you could literally learn from playing Football Manager :russ:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
I agree. I don't think it's racial. It's what happens when you give no thought to the make-up of your club. You KNOW Messi and Neymar are BFFs, but then add in Parades and Icardi (who play with Messi for ARG), Sergio Ramos & Keylor Navas (who've played against Messi for nearly 20 years), and Rafinha/Marquinos from Brazil. All of the OGs are South American besides Ander Herrera and Juan Bernat. And they speak Spanish...so they probably drift over to the South American camp as well.

That's half the team that's basically going to ride for Neymar. If the team was TRUELY Mbappe's then the roster would reflect HIS strengths. Capable, creative midfielders that play forward. Wingers that press the ball high up the pitch and wing backs that can whip crosses in.
Instead what they have is forwards can create for themselves and the other half box to box players that are better at not losing than winning. No one linking play or making the killer pass.

Yea, from the rumors the rif really began once Messi came on board, BFFS and neymar probably started defering more to messi, hanging out more etc...and of course during the poch reign i can see how the rif grew bigger since poch probably indirectly favored the spanish speaking players a bit more. ohh well PSG is at fault lol they gave one man all this power. kanye warned ya'll :yeshrug:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Leonardo and the Tennis player thought they could build a football squad like it was brothel roster.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

What is missing from the pictures when he was signing the contract was LVG on the other side of the camera hitting

robert-de-niro-watching-you.gif