Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

This guy has somehow pissed off the Man Utd, Real Madrid and Lazio fans in one day.

Destroying him in the replies. Even Roma fans are offended. :mjlol:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

This guy has somehow pissed off the Man Utd, Real Madrid and Lazio fans in one day.

Destroying him in the replies. Even Roma fans are offended. :mjlol:

fair cop
vHCq43O.png

:troll:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
@Gilver gon have an heart attack if a tax dodging, workers rights stifling Tory and avowed Brexiter takes over Man U. :wow:
I mean, as long he hasn’t chopped up journalists, violated human rights, isn’t racist/sexist/homophobic/rapey etc etc:whoa: then i’m gonna go ahead and give this the thumbs up brother.

I can think he’s a c*nt for his personal political views and business actions without thinking he’s evil and not ‘fit and proper’ enough to own a football club.

As long as his motives are of a sporting nature and aren’t in any way nefarious then i’m good. If he runs the club well and treats it, it’s staff and the supporters well and with respect, what problem could i have.:hubie:

As much as i hate big business tory types, there’s a huge distinction between that and some murderous regime.

Def still a c*nt tho for brexit, covid/furlough related stuff and tax dodging tho no doubt.:jbhmm:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Besides, he’s probs better than these lads

Though this one seems to be a minority stake then probably no full takeover, leaving the glazers in charge so :camby:before we even get to the evil.