Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

Casemiro offer is real? Real Madrid must know he's hiding a long term knee injury or something.

Man Utd fans don't want him because he's 30 Years old. :mjlol:

I mean the wages would be a concern but with the situation we're in, do we really have a choice?

I still think he's staying. But the fact Fabrizo is reporting this, something could be done.

We'd need 2 more midfielders if we somehow get him anyways.:mjcry:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Casemiro offer is real? Real Madrid must know he's hiding a long term knee injury or something.

Spend 80m on a player cannot be having them start games on the bench. And Camavinga could do that role. Kroos is out of contract next summer. Casmeiro only player of value in that midfield who Real want to sell.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Man Utd fans don't want him because he's 30 Years old. :mjlol:

I mean the wages would be a concern but with the situation we're in, do we really have a choice?

I still think he's staying. But the fact Fabrizo is reporting this, something could be done.

We'd need 2 more midfielders if we somehow get him anyways.:mjcry:

Signing a 30 year midfielder who is already past his athletic peak with no previous Prem experience isn't great.

Last edited:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

Don't trust these Barcelona fullbacks.

Been linked with 10,000 players these past 2 days. :pachaha:

The whole Chelsea squad, Aubameyang, Casemiro and Javier Hernandez was saying recently he would play for us without being paid.....Who's next?

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Don't trust these Barcelona fullbacks.

Been linked with 10,000 players these past 2 days. :pachaha:

The whole Chelsea squad, Aubameyang, Casemiro and Javier Hernandez was saying recently he would play for us without being paid.....Who's next?

Meunier is a poor player. He struggles defensively as it is in the Bundesliga. He'll get eaten alive in the PL. At best he could play as a WB.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
paul kariya (guy who got hit) came back like a shift later even though his brains were scrambled.

He said he doesn't even remember that game

The most infamous concussion of Kariya’s career came in Game 6 of 2003 Stanley Cup Final, when the Anaheim Ducks captain took a blindside headshot from Scott Stevens after dumping the puck into the New Jersey Devils' zone. He spent 48 seconds lying on the ice motionless after hitting the ice.

“So many people remember just that moment because it was so startling,” Farber told TSN 1200. “I’m sitting there in the building and I thought he was dead. Honest to goodness, I thought he was dead. Or could have been dead. He didn’t breathe, most people in the Honda Center didn’t breathe as well because there was that fear.”

Kariya eventually took a deep breathe, fogging his visor, and opening his eyes. He left for the dressing room, but returned just minutes later. He went on to score the game’s winning goal on a slapshot as the Ducks kept their season alive. Fourteen years later, Kariya told Farber he has no recollection of the game.

“Speaking to Mike Babcock about it, who was coaching the Ducks then, he said if that had happened now, we wouldn’t have seen Paul forever,” Farber explained. “Paul went into the dressing room, came back to the bench scored a goal and has no recollection of scoring it and doesn’t remember playing in Game 7 back in New Jersey, either.

“It’s pretty frightening.”

And cats walk around thinking that's a good thing.