Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
You seen much of him? Whats your overall verdict?

I find him to be a bit hit or miss. :ld: Atalanta played a very attacking style so not sure if he is a system player or not. Kulu suits Spurs style more especially with Kane dropping deeper. Then again that left peg is worth the price of admission. The whole crowd screaming for him to shoot when there's 10 defenders behind the ball should be fun.

But hes also 29. What do Atalanta want for him? about 30m? IDK it feels like the type of signing what could fail because of the age and new to the PL that Conte would discard him if he doesnt adapt quickly. And then you got to send him out on loan for the rest of his contract till a buyer comes forward :ld:

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
First Rafa then Arteta and now C Tart. Iberians do love keeping receipts. Except when it comes to paying the Spanish tax man. :mjgrin:

200.gif

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Seriously, the Glazers are fukking pieces of shyt. They are the reason Germany did what they did. Casemiro? Felix? Yeah fukking right. Rabiot said yeah I'll go, if you pay me fukking 300k a week. It's like what the fukk are they even doing? How does EVERY 'big' side do this shyt better. Flying Tom Brady to watch CR play so he can show him that old folks can still do it is fukking wild. Englanders need to bring back that old school hooliganism.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
You are simply missing the point. I don't care who you think is better.

I dont want Scott in the team but I don't want Rabiot either.

I’m not missing the point. This isnt the Man U of old. You got players like FDJ openly stating he does not want to join us even though he’d be playing under the same coach that nurtured his breakout with Ajax. We don’t have the pull like we used to so we have to be realistic about who we can get.

If we can get a player that is ready to work and is an upgrade on our current team, then why not get him.

Last edited: