Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I always thought the arcadium/rec room was decent for tv/film talk.

The only bad thing really is what i like to call "the sohh wire season 2 syndrome"(i don't like to call it this, i just made it up). Where just about everyone exposes themselves as idiots over it.

Anway what tv shows are we watching at the moment? I'm watching...

Game of thrones
Mad men
The borgias

Those are the only ones i'm keeping up with weekly, the less important ones i just wait till the seasons over and download it all. Which reminds me, suppose i should get house.

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
I always thought the arcadium/rec room was decent for tv/film talk.

The only bad thing really is what i like to call "the sohh wire season 2 syndrome"(i don't like to call it this, i just made it up). Where just about everyone exposes themselves as idiots over it.

Anway what tv shows are we watching at the moment? I'm watching...

Game of thrones
Mad men
The borgias

Those are the only ones i'm keeping up with weekly, the less important ones i just wait till the seasons over and download it all. Which reminds me, suppose i should get house.

:what:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
finally caught up with the last three seasons of it's always sunny. might go back to mad men, got bored in season 2. watching shows is long really. gave that justified a spin, got bored by abt the 4th ep. girls is quite lols, not matching up to earlier apatow tv, but i'm gonna check her film at some point.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I basically only touch a TV show if it's endorsed by all demographics(i.e. the different forums i post on).

All those obscure us tv shows i don't fukk with until they get a bit more acclaim.

It's always sunny is my favourite 'sitcom' ever.

One of the few shows that makes me actually LOL.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Hey brehs just woke up and had a dream that Carroll was called up to go to the Euros, loled so much that i almost pissed myself, so i went over to the Guardian site and..

RealLifeSm.jpg

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
So who else agrees with Sepp Blatter? I know I do. We can't have Chelsea pub teaming their way to a trophy, it makes a mockery of the sport:yeshrug:

Another thing. I was reading a movie website and a breh brought up a good point...what is it with UK films all being about gangsters/having a gangster featured. It's like London and England and the UK's population is made-up all of gangsters which we know is not true

Dont know if ive said it in this thread before, but gangster films and period dramas are the only thing you can get funding for sadly over here.

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Guys in your opinions.. with the Euros and Olympics round the corner who are currently the top 5 most overrated players in world football?

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Messi is very good, but he is overrated by people. When u have Xavi and Iniesta supplyin you week in week out it makes you job easier and the fact that he scores alot of stat paddin goals when the games are already done isnt that impressive. Messi for Barca and Messi for Argentina is nite and day, why because he doesnt have Xavi and Iniesta to make him not do as much as he has to. The lulz thing is Messi is a proud Argentine but their public see him as fraud status.

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Messi is very good, but he is overrated by people. When u have Xavi and Iniesta supplyin you week in week out it makes you job easier and the fact that he scores alot of stat paddin goals when the games are already done. Messi for Barca and Messi for Argentina is nite and day, why because he doesnt have Xavi and Iniesta to make him not do as much as he has to. The lulz thing is Messi is a proud Argentine but their public see him as fraud status.

funny-gifs-proboscis-monkey-eating.gif

91c253943a654f1667043af3d3acae06e31035c.gif