Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He needs a year out on loan, to get games week in, week out instead of startin in cup games and when Song is out, he has potential but can be reckless at times, he needs to get his Larry David on.

Yeah he was on Sky Sports the other day saying he don't mind going to Wolves again for a year.

He also said he was buzzing Spurs not in the Champs League haha

concise

Veteran
Daps
FYI,

seems like the umad smiley is coming back in a new form. Just a heads up as it's already gaining traction on the rest of the board as a suggested smiley.

dm-XOU2.png

He just looks so happy pointing out how enraged the mad man is. :pachaha:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I'm watching. fukk me, Hazard is terrible. He looks like a quicker version of Joe Cole. Wants to be a #10 but looks anything but that. :scusthov:

Hes most def a winger, hes too direct and doesnt think pass 1st in the position hes playin like Ozil and Gotze would. Malian Messi is better than him in that role. The Sprouts overloaded with quick wing types, if they find a proper #10 and a striker they will be very dangerous.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hes good, just not worth the £24m Benfica want tho. I think that leg break he did to that breh stopped his development for a while and put teams off.

He was Benfica's best player over the two legs in the quarters. He's definitely got some bad karma coming his way though off that leg breaker.