Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Arsenal would be 3rd if we didn’t lose those winnable games prior to Chelsea and United. Either way, at least we got 3 points.
#ArtetaOut

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Arteta has completely transformed Arsenal and the overall squad is still relatively weak. I hope he's successful and stays 10+ years just to annoy the #ArtetaOut guys who would rather be right than see Arsenal do well:yeshrug:
Crystal Palace 3 - Arsenal 0
Arsenal 1 - Brighton 2
Southampton 1 - Arsenal 0

If we had just won 2 out of those 3 winnable games, we would be 3rd above Chelsea. Not acceptable with his inconsistent management.

We’ve got Leeds and Everton who are fighting for survival and Tottenham in the derby. I’m not confident we will win 2/3 of those games.

I hope we seal top 4 so we can attract top players and a top manager.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
They're going to make the North London Derby a TV production. LFC and Assna better watch out

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Crystal Palace 3 - Arsenal 0
Arsenal 1 - Brighton 2
Southampton 1 - Arsenal 0

If we had just won 2 out of those 3 winnable games, we would be 3rd above Chelsea. Not acceptable with his inconsistent management.

We’ve got Leeds and Everton who are fighting for survival and Tottenham in the derby. I’m not confident we will win 2/3 of those games.

I hope we seal top 4 so we can attract top players and a top manager.

Arteta isn't going anywhere. They could lose each of the remaining games and he still won't be sacked. And honestly, even if you did sack him I don't think you'd find a better manager in the open market.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Arteta isn't going anywhere. They could lose each of the remaining games and he still won't be sacked. And honestly, even if you did sack him I don't think you'd find a better manager in the open market.
And that’s why Arsenal will remain in perpetual mediocrity. Ah well. Bucks and Celtics are playing.

Switch

All Star
Daps
Scrappy win but I’ll take it.

Thank God Liverpool are still in a title race need them to batter Spurs, all eyes on you Klopp.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gt2A1c8.jpg
:wow:

Conjiggle

Pro
Daps
And that’s why Arsenal will remain in perpetual mediocrity. Ah well. Bucks and Celtics are playing.

Who would you replace Arteta with? And wouldn’t a new manager setback/slow down the progress that has been made this season? Surely a new manager will want their players to implement into their system.