Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Villarreal could plow through Juve's :flabbynsick: and Bayern got no depth on the bench.

Liverpool can stop them counter attacks easily and it's at Anfield. :francis:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Villarreal could plow through Juve's :flabbynsick: and Bayern got no depth on the bench.

Liverpool can stop them counter attacks easily and it's at Anfield. :francis:

I don't want to speak too soon as we still have a second leg but they didn't trouble us at all.. No shots on target. Meanwhile we could've had a couple more goals

Next leg they're gonna have to attack :shaq:

They're missing Moreno but I was expecting a lot more threat. Juve really got peppered by these man

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
That West Ham/Frankfurt gonna be epic. West Ham barley have a CB fit though. Frankfurt might pose a bigger threat than Sevilla and Lyon. :lupe:

More than 10,000 Eintracht Frankfurt fans are expected in London for their semi-final first leg against West Ham on Thursday.

The German side have been officially allocated just 3,000 away tickets from UEFA, but the club expects more than 10,000 fans to make the short trip to London.

Bild is reporting that some supporters - like in Barcelona - will try and buy matchday tickets off touts outside the London Stadium.

Some Frankfurt fans will also watch the game from pubs around the stadium in Stratford, as they look to offer support for their stars

Despite West Ham saying officials will eject any away supporters in the home end, Eintracht president Peter Fischer declared “we will be more than 3,000”.

He said: “I don’t know in which place yet [to party] - there are quite a few in London.

“Why not in front of Buckingham Palace?

“There’s not much going on there at the moment... we’ll manage it.

“And we will be more than 3,000.”

And Eintracht spokesperson Axel Hellmann said: “I don’t want to reveal any secrets, but our fans are very creative.

“Every effort will be made to get a significant ticket contingent. You can be 100% sure of that.”

:merchant:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Idk of its the website or my job but i could not post at all.

R.i.p thecoli

Anyway shoulda won 3-0 at a minimum but the clean sheet will force em to go forward even mpre. so the away leg should open up more in theory:yeshrug: