Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
the away rule be saving some of these teams...cuzz madrid would have only needed one but now 2-0 seems unlikely that city dont score but maybe we get big game choker mahrez and sterling missing left and right:mjlit:

They just barely survived a trip to Atletico, so it's not inconceivable that they end up with an 0-2 result at the Bernabeu.

I should have known it wasn't tie over at 2-0 in this game, but City looked like they would go for one or two more almost immediately. I have no idea how they only scored four.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
How is Emery going keep Klopps Liverpool out? It's at Anfield as well. :lupe:

We might do our usual...absolute domination for 20 mins with no goals to show for it. Concede against the run of play..get nervy before settling down in the second and seeing out a 2-1..possibly a third in injury time

Daps
Reppin
NYC
How is Emery going keep Klopps Liverpool out? It's at Anfield as well. :lupe:
I have no doubt Emery can put together a game plan to combat Liverpool's starting lineup.....it's those subs that can hurt them.

Klopp has options right ... really good options
6iyzJsi.png

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
how am i supposed to see anything with this garbage video quality?
i will never understand why yall post twitter vids

is my computer shyt or something lol
Lol I'm using the twitter app itself, videos tend to look better on the phone then they do on PC.