Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
ETH it is. :ehh:

I hope we dont mess up Ajax's title run in with this announcement.

If we start the first match of the league season with Maguire and most of these guys in the lineup, I'm out. :hubie:

Hopefully this goes better than the last time Ajax and United made a deal. Donny:sadcam:
I know Pep had to still play Sagna, Clichy, Zabaleta and Kolarov before he brought in his own players (still had KDB, Fernandinho, Sterling, Yaya, Aguero, D.Silva and Kompany though).

Ralf said 6,7 or 8 players will be brought in, but that'll probably be over the course of 2-3 transfer windows.

Hope ETH gives Maguire the Joe Hart treatment, loan him to Salernitana or something. :hhh:

De Gea stays for one more season then gets bushed, unless he plays Henderson who fits the modern keeper trope.

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

Liverpool went through the depths of hell and back again. :picard:

Kenny Daglish actually got a trophy out of these lot didn't he?
Carragher's face. :lolbron:

the famous white suits :huhldup:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/knew-wed-beat-liverpool-soon-6582198

Worst-dressed-Sportsmen.jpg

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps

Liverpool went through the depths of hell and back again. :picard:

Kenny Daglish actually got a trophy out of these lot didn't he?
Carragher's face. :lolbron:

difference between your struggle and other teams banter eras is, there wasn’t any proper investment in those teams. There was no money. Look at the players Milan was bringing in during those times :picard:
Look at those Liverpool players in the picture :picard:

But, United has been having big big transfers since Ferguson left and they’re still garbage :picard:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Today is the day MANCHESTER UNITED FOOTBALL CLUB rose from the ashes like a phoenix. :blessed:

Non-believers will not be allowed entry to the promised land.:ufdup: