Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Atr92G_CQAAJm4l.jpg

:hmm:

:smugdraper::smugdraper::smugdraper:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
martinez at chelsea would be better. i dont want to like liverpool, ffs. then again look at hodsgon. maybe martinez fails with a cursed team, and moves on to something better?

liverpool is too small a club for him imo

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
“We could charge more than £104. “Let’s say we charged £300. We’d get £2m more in income but what’s £2m to us? In a transfer discussion you argue about that sum for five minutes. But the difference between £104 and £300 is huge for the fan. We do not think the fans are like cows, who you milk. Football has got to be for everybody. That’s the biggest difference between us and England.”

— Uli Hoeneß, Bayern Munich president, discussing the club’s affordable ticket pricing plan - 120 Euros for a terrace season ticket. One third (12,500) of the club’s season tickets are at this price.

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
quick question why isnt belhanda getting the love that hazard is getting. i watch a bit a french footy and hazard seems to float in and out of games. i see some saying hes the next big superstar. but i think he is more along the lines of Nani level but that is just my thought.

Ive only seen balhanda play in the nations cup, but from what i saw he really shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath with hazard. He does seem a good player, but something tells me hazard has worldbeater type potential, as if he wasn't good enough already.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Wow Santos couldve equalised right there in the first minute, off a free kick lobbed into the box, ball passed everyone and Santos' defender couldnt get a head on it

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Velez keeper recieves a red card for a foul on Neymar as he went through all alone, foul just outside the box.

0-0 40min