Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Look at her other videos, website pics and all that stuff :shaq:

she alright man. Id fukk her, thats not even a question but she isnt that tough.

And she knows sports enough to be an a$$hole about it if my team loses.:sitdown:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"I do not know when a decision will be made about my future club," he told the Belgian media after training with the national side.

"It will be between Manchester City, Manchester United and Chelsea.

"The final choice also depends on how much play that I would get and the position where I play.

"Not everyone can say that he can choose from these three clubs."

Sick and tired of reading about this mug and it'll probably go on all summer :snoop:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
quick question why isnt belhanda getting the love that hazard is getting. i watch a bit a french footy and hazard seems to float in and out of games. i see some saying hes the next big superstar. but i think he is more along the lines of Nani level but that is just my thought.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I have a feeling this is gonna come in handy soon

ZMDVx.png

:lolbron:

Oh what a fukking idiot.:snoop:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Martínez apparently interviewed in miami for bindipper job :lolbron:

If you really look at Martinez at Wigan, with the limited squad that they have, hes done wonders with them when it mattered most, picking sides that beat top 4 squads along with Chelsea and us and keeping them from being relegated for another season now. They're a team that really cant expect Europa League and should really be thrilled with staying up, all in all Martinez at Pool would be great for both parties