Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
tumblr_mdy1k3rUaj1qev7pio1_500.jpg

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I dont get the Papiss Cisse one. I also dont know why he is on this graphic.

Mancini one, I dont get as well

Xavi, Iniesta, and Messi was pretty good.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I think its time i bring up the 385 goals i scored in 1992 for my primary & secondary school teams, my sunday team, PE, up the park games, world cup games and in the school playground :smugdraper:

I probably let in 100 goals in my short tenure as a keeper. Told them I didn't want to do it but they didn't listen:bryan:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Mancini one I think he just buys anything so if he takes the toilet, anyone will score.

Papiss Cisse feeds off the scraps of others to score? Only scores from close range? Dunno honestly :dwillhuh:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Cisse is probably doing the implausible. After the chelsea goal alot of people thought he was a top player and it was probably made then.

We now know hes a shyt player which is why its important to be cool when it comes to johnny foreigner :whoa:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Mancini one I think he just buys anything so if he takes the toilet, anyone will score.

Papiss Cisse feeds off the scraps of others to score? Only scores from close range? Dunno honestly :dwillhuh:
yeah. and u-gos got the cisse one. it's kind of funny as well cos it makes him look like a girl.

The Catania coach's giddy grin after Paletta missed was awesome.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Cisse is probably doing the implausable. After the chelsea goal alot of people thought he was a top player and it was probably made then.

We now know hes a shyt player which is why its important to be cool when it comes to johnny foreigner :whoa:
the ironic thing about that Chelsea match is that he had a shocking performance that day. He couldnt complete simple 5 yard passes, couldnt control the football, he literally could not do anything except score those two goals.

It was pretty funny.

Jonathan Wilson's theory was proven correct that day.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
the ironic thing about that Chelsea match is that he had a shocking performance that day. He couldnt complete simple 5 yard passes, couldnt control the football, he literally could not do anything except score those two goals.

It was pretty funny.

Johnathan Wilson's theory was proven correct that day.

Which was?