Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:manny: Humbly bows out of thread for life.

At least you got the Knicks breh. That was a great game last night. :yes:

Carmelo :bow:

Zambia's Football Association is planning an official challenge to Lionel Messi's record for the most goals scored in a calendar year – claiming the Barcelona forward's tally of 86 was beaten in 1972.

The Zambian FA told Soccer Laduma that they would present evidence to Fifa to show that the Kabwe Warriors striker Godfrey Chitalu, who won Zambia's player of the year award five times, scored 107 goals in 1972.

Messi frauding as usual.

Godfrey the gawd :bow:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The dying days of Kalous Chelsea career >>>>> Foreheads life

Gervinho's faster. That's the only thing that separates them imho.

Kalou scored one of the best goals of the season against Bayern in the group stages:

Although I just read the Lille coach complaining about him today saying he needs to do more. :heh:

Last edited by a moderator:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think its time i bring up the 385 goals i scored in 1992 for my primary & secondary school teams, my sunday team, PE, up the park games, world cup games and in the school playground :smugdraper:

2725_pele-surgery-aap-121114-article.jpg

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I wonder who Arsenal are going to buy in the next transfer window. I always hear rumours about Wegner getting some huge sum of money to spend... but then yall end up with a bunch of frauds. Smh.

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE