Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:pachaha:

No lie :salute:

I was just tryin to think, apart from Santi, when was the last time Wenger bought an established attackin player in midfield. I did think of Rosicky but we all know how that turned out.

Because Forehead scored 17 goals or how many it was when Lille won the title. Hazard, Cabaye & Sow made his career
The thing is he is supposed to be able to weed out the French frauds. He and his scoutteam were always good at that.

Marouane stretched it, but I have him a pass because that was a free. But £12 million on a guy who has trouble kicking a football, let alone doing anything else with it. :mindblown:

And he plays him at striker :dead:

And he never wanted Shava, IMO

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
The thing is he is supposed to be able to weed out the French frauds. He and his scoutteam were always good at that.

Marouane stretched it, but I have him a pass because that was a free. But £12 million on a guy who has trouble kicking a football, let alone doing anything else with it. :mindblown:

Should of got Kalou instead

KOTK

Pro
Daps

And he never wanted Shava, IMO
Grimandi should fukk off back to the alps.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't even know Arsenal were playing today, and even if I did, I wouldn't have cared. Don't mind the losing, but the football they play is just damn awful to watch

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1355257750059.gif
:uwotm8?:​

:manny: Humbly bows out of thread for life.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
So Pazzini has 6 goals in 15 games but 3 of those goals were from the hattrick game? What happened to my breh

:ahh:

Last edited by a moderator:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Some breh thinks he met wenger and he started telling
Arsenal Forum - View topic - The Diamond Club revelations....

* We talked about Walcott. AW prefers him on the wing and is doubtful about him as a CF as his work with his back to goal is not good enough, his first touch is ''nothing like as good as Van Persie's, which is world class'', and that he thinks while he is often very good at home, he still has a tendency to hide in away games. Asked if he was tempted to substitute him at HT in the Spurs game, he said ''oh yes'' - and said he had already taken him off at HT in the San Siro the week before, ''I looked in his eyes and I could see he was scared''.
:dead:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha:
[...]
Because Forehead scored 17 goals or how many it was when Lille won the title. Hazard, Cabaye & Sow made his career
In all honesty even if he scored many that season, he was never a striker and never been a marksman upfront. He always played as a right winger (Hazard being on the left, and Sow the #9 ) and was always known for his speed and dribbling.

So it's more Wenger's fault to play him as a #9 while he bought Giroud and Chamack to fit this role and has Walcott who supposedly likes to play like that. :yeshrug:

07-08..last great Wumger side :bow:
What is the wordplay here ? I don't get it :ninja1:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Hard to believe that Paulo Guerreiro is leading the Coritnhians line, brazilians have an affinity for nicknames though (Warrior). He's there only striker to be honest, they shouldve never gotten rid of the portuguese-brazilian chap, I forgot his name/too lazy to look it up

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Hard to believe that Paulo Guerreiro is leading the Coritnhians line, brazilians have an affinity for nicknames though (Warrior). He's there only striker to be honest, they shouldve never gotten rid of the portuguese-brazilian chap, I forgot his name/too lazy to look it up

do you mean Liedson?