Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
1355257750059.gif
:uwotm8?:​

Even I could have made that:heh:

not really

BOBN

Pro
Daps
I tried to hold out but i'm gonna have to jump on the get him out bandwagon

I don't care if all us arsenal fans may be thinking the grass is greener on the other side...i'd rather find that out than just stick with this bullshyt, just 'cos
I was one of the last on. Its still irritating to here brehs smugly calling 606 saying "i wanted him gone 5 years ago" when 07-08 was a great team. Theyd destroy this current shyt league.

The main reason he should go is the wage bill is £143m, like 10% less than united. Its hard to revolutionalise that with the same management in place. Imagine if u were some bum or new kid and wenger tried to tell you that you cant get £50,000 like chamakh or ramsey (or like ur current wage) cos he woke up one morning and decided to try something else now, lolz. Youd :childplease:

A new manager would have the credibility to oversee a change in wage structure. All bums and kids on 10k max.

But if he goes its like roman when he said AVBs gone but you players got him sacked remember that. Well if wenger goes the board are still shyt and need to go. They got him the sack.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Lowest point of the last 7 years for me besides the CL final loss to Barca. Worse than the CC Final, worse than away @ Birmingham, worse than the Hull loss at the Emirates. :to::to::to:

We gonna lose over the weekend now with all these minutes starters played.

Steve Watkin & Micky 'Done A Bit of Bird for some dodgy notes' Thomas >

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I just can't wrap my head around how the guy who bought Overmars, Ljunberg, Pires could think Gervinho was good enough to play for him.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I just can't wrap my head around how the guy who bought Overmars, Ljunberg, Pires could think Gervinho was good enough to play for him.

:pachaha:

No lie :salute:

I was just tryin to think, apart from Santi, when was the last time Wenger bought an established attackin player in midfield. I did think of Rosicky but we all know how that turned out.

Because Forehead scored 17 goals or how many it was when Lille won the title. Hazard, Cabaye & Sow made his career

KOTK

Pro
Daps
:pachaha:

No lie :salute:

I was just tryin to think, apart from Santi, when was the last time Wenger bought an established attackin player in midfield. I did think of Rosicky but we all know how that turned out.

Because Forehead scored 17 goals or how many it was when Lille won the title. Hazard, Cabaye & Sow made his career
Poldi ain't playing up front:whoa: SHAVA

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I never listen to talkSPORT but an Arsenal fan has just been on and said "We should've inquired about Harry Redknapp"

:wow: :what::usure::mindblown::damn:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
nope haha. He mentioned 'Arry then Hiddink.

The Redknapp mention killed me :deadrose::whoa:

:snoop: What the fukk was the point of mentionin Arry then.

Also just goes to show how much he (the fan) actually knows about his own team. :russ: Redknapp goin cap in hand to the Arsenal board to buy some players for a run at a Europa League spot :dead:

The board will jsut give him
3772496+_7a802171135c61f700de12f115520f82.gif
What about our profits Arry, we all know thats a foreign concept to you.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Pod will always be a forward to me, Shava just known for eating, hes been missing since the summer of 09
Still fits what you ask. Wide players plus most the back five have been the issue for the last five years.