Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KOTK

Pro
Daps
I didn't see the shoot out so I am going to assume that:

Chamakh
Vermaelen
Oxlade-Chamberlin

Those are the ones that missed, I assume. I'm not even mad that they missed. I'm more upset that we got taken to PKs by a League 2 side. Worst Arsenal side during Wumger's nearing its end reign. So many below standard players. Don't worry tho, financial report for the mid year is coming in February. Can't wait brehs. Can't wait!

:beli:
Nope.:ufdup:

Once again The Critic has flattered to deceive.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
1355257750059.gif
:uwotm8?:​
This player is why Wumger has to go. £12 million :beli:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
why is everyone referencing this piers morgan? i know he's on cnn but he is really that big a deal? or is it only cause of his wumming? cause he was slagging off beckham all season too and there was some reaction about that

KOTK

Pro
Daps
why is everyone referencing this piers morgan? i know he's on cnn but he is really that big a deal? or is it only cause of his wumming? cause he was slagging off beckham all season too and there was some reaction about that
Trolls feed on ill-discipline.

BOBN

Pro
Daps
We have no good attacking players. Its frightening what wengers spend the last 90 million (no money) on.

From the premier league im ready to try moyes, laudrup or martinez. From abroad? Its like pin the tail on the donkey the number of options out

"yeah but who would you get?" :dead: thats supposed to be a deterrent? :childplease:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We have no good attacking players. Its frightening what wengers spend the last 90 million (no money) on.

From the premier league im ready to try moyes, laudrup or martinez. From abroad? Its like pin the tail on the donkey the number of options out

"yeah but who would you get?" :dead: thats supposed to be a deterrent? :childplease:

Best manager in the league. Would be scary at a top team with money to play with.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

His arrogance, his smugness, his objectionable face. Like Charlie Brooker said he looks like something a policeman would find at the bottom of a haunted lake.

His stupid tweets, his stupid back and forths with Gary Lineker. The fact that he pretends to think he knows anything about football thinking he's really spouting some brilliant opinion by saying Arsenal should go for Jurgen Klopp. Oh really, Jurgen Klopp? I never fukking thought of that Piers. Noooo no one has a fukking clue of who Jurgen Klopp is Piers :ohhh: :pacspit:

Then he spends his time actively making the world a terrible place constantly on his high horse, feigning sadness and displaying a fukking staggering mawkish attitude towards everything then passes it off as journalism. Piers Morgan, the c*nt who has shyt on my twitter experience for 2012. fakkit. :pacspit:

Yeah I'm mad, yeah I'm wound up. Would just be content if he died, or his show got cancelled. :coffee:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I tried to hold out but i'm gonna have to jump on the get him out bandwagon

I don't care if all us arsenal fans may be thinking the grass is greener on the other side...i'd rather find that out than just stick with this bullshyt, just 'cos

KOTK

Pro
Daps
The only way I'll want Wenger out is if it means the brand new guy (beats) is going to be tangibly busier in the market in jan than Wenger is if he stays. Because I can't pretend to be interested in watching this front three kick balls.