Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
smoking_mario_balotelli_safe_from_roberto_mancini_beating.jpg

:dead:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Erik Stover ‏@ErikStoverNYC
@TheNYCosmos just signed our first player! Full announcement coming very soon!!! @Borough_Boys @BandaDelCosmos @Bombardero_ESPN #NASL

IT HAS BEGUN! - YouTube

Edit: :comeon: Long Island's own Carlos Mendes Returns Home to Play for New York Cosmos | New York Cosmos

i'd LOVE to support the team from the start but long island? i dont even know how to get there.

carlos mendes wasnt a bad player either.. at least they can take these next few years to get the operational stuff up and going before making the transition

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
i'd LOVE to support the team from the start but long island? i dont even know how to get there.

carlos mendes wasnt a bad player either.. at least they can take these next few years to get the operational stuff up and going before making the transition

For now they're gonna be in LI for NASL and eventually move to MLS when that bigtime stadium in Queens gets finished :datazz:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
and yet being the hipster you are you just got your green and yellow silk scarf delivered for the guatemalan chicken fukkers vs cliean booty scratchers revenge quarter final next week on cbs.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Lone Udinese fan speaks out | Football Italia

:russ: great story

udinese-fan490sg.jpg

The one and only Udinese fan who made the trip to watch his team beat Sampdoria 2-0 last night revealed what it felt like to be celebrating alone.

Only one ticket was sold by the visiting club and the lonely figure in the vast Marassi stands has been identified as 37-year-old wine merchant Arrigo Brovedani.

“I was in Genoa for a work meeting and usually take a trip round the area around this time of year, but it was pure coincidence Udinese were playing there at the same time. So I took advantage and organised a ticket,” he told udinetoday.it.

“If I am in a city where Udinese happen to be playing, clients tend to send me free tickets, as they know my passion for the team. This time it wasn’t possible and I had to sort it out myself.

“It wasn’t easy, as I had to buy a ‘Fan Passport’ to buy a ticket for an away game and it takes 18 days to go through, so I wrote to Sampdoria in order to make sure it would be alright and they were very helpful.

“I made the journey to Genoa, arrived at the stadium and only then did I realise I was the only Udinese fan there! At that point the stewards asked if I wanted to sit in the main stand, but I insisted on going into the away end, seeing as I had paid for that ticket.

“I had the Udinese flag with me, as I carry it everywhere in my car. The Samp fans applauded me after we scored and they were really very kind. The stewards offered me coffee, then the Samp directors arrived to give me a team jersey.

“At the final whistle when I left, Samp fans came towards me and offered me a drink, complimenting me on my passion. It’s a shame I couldn’t stay long, as I had to run due to work commitments.

“I don’t know when my next away game will be. For now I am concentrated on work and continue travelling round Italy.”

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
YT channel of la Ligue 1 (Officiel)

If some of you are interested in some Ligue 1 highlights, here's the official channel.
In playlists, choose either "Buts" (goals) videos or "Résumés" (highlights).
Interesting teams : Lorient, PSG, Lyon, St-Etienne.

I just looked at some highlights of PSG's previous matchs and it seems like this team finally found some chemistry. Just won another match 4-0 today and they look impressive (even if we gotta consider Ligue 1's kinda weak level).

But really, since that Porto win and Ancelotti's shape change from his cherished christmas tree 4/3/2/1 to a classic 4/4/2. They are more organized (thanks to Motta's return ?) and they really play lovely making crazy combinations sometimes.
- Menez looking sharp and making plenty of assists
- Pastore getting his confidence back on the right side of the pitch
- Ibra being Ibra (17 goals in 14 apps but fukking up plenty of chances... although still scoring plenty obviously)
- Lavezzi back (speed, grinta and finishing)
- Motta back but still out of form forming yet a great duo with...
- Matuidi who's still on top
- Sirigu, top keeper.

Their main weakness seem to be their defense with Alex being too fat and too slow and Sakho being too wild. Silva the gawd can't do everything alone.

The bench is good too but the midfield is overpacked (and they will have this Moura kid in January...). But some of those midfielders can play wingers so it's finally not really a problem considering Hoarau and Gameiro being the only attacking substitutes

If they keep it this way, I honestly think it will be a dangerous team in spring in the CL. Not a title contender yet but at least top 8, IMO.

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Wenger you really wanna do this? :usure:

45 minutes to save his career.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
YT channel of la Ligue 1 (Officiel)

If some of you are interested in some Ligue 1 highlights, here's the official channel.
In playlists, choose either "Buts" (goals) videos or "Résumés" (highlights).
Interesting teams : Lorient, PSG, Lyon, St-Etienne.

I just looked at some highlights of PSG's previous matchs and it seems like this team finally found some chemistry. Just won another match 4-0 today and they look impressive (even if we gotta consider Ligue 1's kinda weak level).

But really, since that Porto win and Ancelotti's shape change from his cherished christmas tree 4/3/2/1 to a classic 4/4/2. They are more organized (thanks to Motta's return ?) and they really play lovely making crazy combinations sometimes.
- Menez looking sharp and making plenty of assists
- Pastore getting his confidence back on the right side of the pitch
- Ibra being Ibra (17 goals in 14 apps but fukking up plenty of chances... although still scoring plenty obviously)
- Lavezzi back (speed, grinta and finishing)
- Motta back but still out of form forming yet a great duo with...
- Matuidi who's still on top
- Sirigu, top keeper.

Their main weakness seem to be their defense with Alex being too fat and too slow and Sakho being too wild. Silva the gawd can't do everything alone.

The bench is good too but the midfield is overpacked (and they will have this Moura kid in January...). But some of those midfielders can play wingers so it's finally not really a problem considering Hoarau and Gameiro being the only attacking substitutes

If they keep it this way, I honestly think it will be a dangerous team in spring in the CL. Not a title contender yet but at least top 8, IMO.

We get Ligue 1 Preview & Review programmes on ESPNUK