Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BOBN

Pro
Daps
1355066934252.gif
At first I though he just hit himself im the eye.

I was :dead: until I saw the blood. Being robbed of a great lolz is one of the worst feelings known to man.

BOBN

Pro
Daps
B-b-b-but Cruyff never won a world cup!!!

He can't be the greatest because he never won it on the biggest stage!

I feel idiotic just typing it out...:snoop:
He performed to an exceptional level at a world cup, then couldnt be arsed to turn up at the next one. Meanwhile messi is toiling like an umpa-lumpa at the chocolate factory. Copas, world cups...dudes trying hard and nothing :dead:

I dont need him to win a world cup, but I need him to stand out at one, well into the latter stages.

And yes messi has eclipsed ronaldinho career wise but between 04 and 06 ronaldinho could do things. Inconcievable thing beyond messis grasp (and not just reaching the top shelf). He was also a much better playmaker/passer.

concise

Veteran
Daps
hell no, 2nd best player on the team and designated 4th and scored, 5th scored as well

its when we got into the pussies in the 7th/8th slot that we lost it.

even better for you, you have no wildly delusional, implausible 'what ifs' about this subject :hula:

my dream was to play for the metrostars, i wasnt even asking that much looking back on it

:russ:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
So... I was trying to find who was quoted in Tool's Third Eye song (listen below) and once I found him (Bill Hicks) I also found that that was Kunty's avatar before (I always thought it was Duchovny) :yeshrug:

[ame=http://youtu.be/7zV78IgXzB0?t=13s]Tool - Third Eye (Full Version HD) - YouTube[/ame]

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oriol Romeu underwent anterior cruciate reconstruction surgery and medial meniscus repair yesterday (Monday). He is expected to be out for six months.

:to:

Just Mikel, Lamps and Ramires left in CM.

Mikel going ACoN in January and Lamps :flabbynsick: struggling with injuries all season.

Thin squad getting thinner. Gonna struggle for top 4 again imho.

But guess what tho...

George Saville, who was not in the original squad submitted for the Club World Cup, has been added in accordance with FIFA's competition regulations.

:skip: