Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Thats the one I'm not sure about just yet. Really liked Junjo, loved Esperanza, Chamber Music :krs:, Radio Music :usure:. I have heard her first three a lot more so maybe thats what it is
its a different vibe, but I like it.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
People that instagram everything they eat are fukking weird. "Ghost tweeting" Potentially lucrative business? :ohhh:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
I don't often talk about my taste in music outside of hip hop for fear of being laughed out of the room but here goes nothing; what does the OFT think of Esperanza Spalding?:leostare:
Yooo im a big fan of her music. I dunno what it is about females called Esperanza coz "Esperazah Denswil" is another dope singer.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlNHl-cf1i0[/ame]

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Brehs I'm fukking depressed I didn't take soccer serious and my parents didn't want to support me either. I'm looking at 2013 MLS mock drafts and these strikers are :snoop: fml

i had so much opportunity too, i was taking that shyt easy. always loved playing but recognized i wasn't special, instead of pushing myself i just kinda :whistle: around it. went to a few regional camps and whatnot.

now that i'm getting older and faced with....... being regular, i got the :sadbron: on

one of the top defenders in the league when i was 11/12/13 though :dempsey: and serviceable in high school

reached my fukkin peak at 11, 10 goals in a season, 4 in one game and our team reached the semis but lost on pens

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
You better not have missed yours:birdman:

I fukked up both of my knees before I finished the fifth grade. :snoop: No organized athletics at all.

hell no, 2nd best player on the team and designated 4th and scored, 5th scored as well

its when we got into the pussies in the 7th/8th slot that we lost it.

even better for you, you have no wildly delusional, implausible 'what ifs' about this subject :hula:

my dream was to play for the metrostars, i wasnt even asking that much looking back on it

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
i'm still a bit bitter out on that semifinal loss, convinced the other team put some ringers in, we were rivals and all knew each other well, all of a sudden some random nikkas get put in. fukk that.

never won a cup :sadbron: only... two semi losses (1 3rd place) and a lopsided final loss.

born to be a loser :sadcam:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
i had so much opportunity too, i was taking that shyt easy. always loved playing but recognized i wasn't special, instead of pushing myself i just kinda :whistle: around it. went to a few regional camps and whatnot.

now that i'm getting older and faced with....... being regular, i got the :sadbron: on

one of the top defenders in the league when i was 11/12/13 though :dempsey: and serviceable in high school

reached my fukkin peak at 11, 10 goals in a season, 4 in one game and our team reached the semis but lost on pens

Breh if I got the ball in the box it was gonna be finished...period. But my parents would never send me to camps or nothing so I couldn't develop footskills or naaan. Eventually by highschool I couldn't get by on my speed and amateur kick and run tactics anymore so my confidence and career was :dead:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
hell no, 2nd best player on the team and designated 4th and scored, 5th scored as well

its when we got into the pussies in the 7th/8th slot that we lost it.

even better for you, you have no wildly delusional, implausible 'what ifs' about this subject :hula:

I do though :sadcam:

I was a small kid and both knees had previously been fukked so I went to an art school with basically no athletics like fukk it...

....then went from 5'5" freshman year to 6'1" by sophmore year and developed blackletecism. I was as athletic as my dudes who got D1 football scholarships :noah:

I could've lived out my dream of riding the bench of a mid-major program in a podunk college town.