Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
"I believe that in MLS almost all the teams play the same," he reportedly said. "The champion plays the same like all the teams; it's not that you want to improvise, but I don't have the sensibility to do what they do over there. It could be good as far as points and achievements, but I don't think I have the profile to play that kind of soccer."

"It doesn't have a style and it has lost its Mexican base. In the last tournament they played without Mexicans and I imagine that giving the team a Mexican base, we can get to that style of soccer that I like to play," he explained. "From there people will come on board, we'll achieve more and from there you begin to please and give something different from the soccer in that league. It's possible to achieve it and reach many objectives."

Chivas USA's new manager

They are soooooooooooo gonna get destroyed.. or their op op oppa mexican style is gonna take em to the top, thus proving mexican soccer is better than american soccer in every single way:leon:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
VkkWt.jpg

If any brehs know photoshop tricks...really would like this as a smiley

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsb3CYjFnOI&feature=player_embedded"]Gerd Müller | der Bomber | Legend - HD - YouTube[/ame]

article-2245430-166E9487000005DC-644_634x476.jpg

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Gawwwwd...feels so good to win a game like that. We aint won a game we haven't necessarily dominated in such a long time. Every game that could go either way we fukk up and drop points. Gettin that rub of the green now :win:

We've come out of nowhere to 4 points from 4th and the next couple of fixtures will be crucial to our season's objective which is CL qualifying. Villa then Fulham at home, Stoke and QPR away, then Sunderland at home before the end of the year.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Liverpool buying Finnbogason from Heerenveen in January :whoo:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
We've come out of nowhere to 4 points from 4th and the next couple of fixtures will be crucial to our season's objective which is CL qualifying. Villa then Fulham at home, Stoke and QPR away, then Sunderland at home before the end of the year.
Nah. Win all those and you'll still be fukking shyte.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Lucks like one of those awesome ice-creams from yore but instead appears to be a hideous car.