Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KOTK

Pro
Daps
ah yes, facebook friend just posted that Messi is the greatest of all time.

*shoots laptop*
prick hasn't heard of shaun goater :leostare:

facebook people i don't fukk with that ever mentioned football got bushesed asap.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
You know this thread is going through a shytty period when Messi is the topic of discussion. It's always a different wave of new posters saying the same shyt. :snoop:

I demand a yoyoyo update from a random corner of the world.

just finished watching some of the Colombian league playoffs actually, Nacional was in the final with a home victory (8 qualify, 4 teams each in 2 groups, top finisher ends in final) but Medellin (:evil:) scored a last minute goal against Itagui to pip them to it. In front of like 5,000 people, and the away fans went wild. Full stadium in ... where it is Nacional plays = deflated, thinking they were gonna go through.

group B of the semifinal teams just started

millionarios vs junior (common libertadores/sudamericana teams) and pasto vs tolima

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
A9tTjnWCcAAWzcp.jpg:large

concise

Veteran
Daps
just finished watching some of the Colombian league playoffs actually, Nacional was in the final with a home victory (8 qualify, 4 teams each in 2 groups, top finisher ends in final) but Medellin (:evil:) scored a last minute goal against Itagui to pip them to it. In front of like 5,000 people, and the away fans went wild. Full stadium in ... where it is Nacional plays = deflated, thinking they were gonna go through.

group B of the semifinal teams just started

millionarios vs junior (common libertadores/sudamericana teams) and pasto vs tolima

I remember when I used to be like you, watching all the random stuff when I first got all the damn channels. That's my yoyoyo. :to:

anyway, When are these sheiks going to put Bein on every system already? :damn:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Surely if you're going to include their weights then you've got to list the calorific intake and muscle composition? Doesn't even include GPS or number of shots, worthless chart.

:ufdup:

:whoa::whoa::whoa:

It's just a damn picture about soccer players. :rudy:
This is what THIS THREAD'S about, right? :damn:

:leostare:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Decent smilie to noise ratio tho. Might have chutzpah.

Joined Drugs and the Brain on Coursera. Pretty sciency. Think I'll whiff.